• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Appleton West High School

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I've made this thread for a specific reason.

I've started a video game club at my school, or VGC. Our main game right now is SSBM, and I'm beginning to teach some of them how to play the game competatively. I gave the smash boards website to numerous students, and many are interested. So I created this thread, so that all Appleton West High School students c ould come here, as a way of communicating. If you have a problem with this prime, please pm me. I do not see why it should be, it's a way for me to to tell people in my school information, or maybe a cancelation of a meeting, or information on the next meeting. At the same time, it's a great way to improve the Wisconsin community.

P.S. Any AWHS students who have just created an account, and see this thread, post on here, telling me who you are. Thank You.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Hmmm.... I tried staring a Video Game Club as well at UWO but no teacher wanted to help out with it (we needed a teacher for whatever stupid reason 6_6.) Good luck with your club.

-Airy

James Sparrow

Smash Master
idk about having all of them post on here...

being in a club to play smash and being on boards is two different levels of commitment. i know that of the 20 ish people that were in my high school's video game club the only people that joined boards were me and chansen. if you want to have something like this, you should go to a free forum site where you could make your own forum and register people's accounts for them. that is a lot less hassle for them and a lot more likely to work.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Bumps....

This is NOT a Power Ranking. It is created for the same reason that a Crew Thread is made....

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
Good thing the other thread was locked, otherwise it might have overshadowed the importance of this thread, which averages one post every five days.

Top Bottom