• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Appleton Smashfest January 6

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I know it's last minute, but for anyone who has nothing to do this weekend/isn't going to Huge Johns, you should all come to my house for a smashfest this Saturday. I just got the final ok to use the house, and we'd be able to set up in my basement. There's room for lots of setups, but I only have one, so people should bring stuff.

It would start on Saturday at like 11 or 12 (whenever people start getting here I guess) and go until whenever people leave. There's possibility to do tournaments if people want to. I will have a capture setup running, so matches could be recorded and put on line.

If you are interested in attending please post in this thread so I can get a general idea of how many people are coming. Expect to provide for yourself in terms of food, I live near downtown Appleton so there's plenty of fast-food and other restaurants around.

I'm guessing most of the people that will attend this will know where I live, if you don't know where I live and want to attend, PM me and I will let you know through that. Same goes for my phone number.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
I'll Prolly attend, My mom's hellbent on me not going Out of state, so if its close shell prolly drive me, so looks like ill be able to go, ill probaly bring a TV and cube aswell

totaKK

Smash Apprentice
sweet, ur in appleon this sat.? i need your address, maybe lone and puffinator can go too, ill be there. Do you live by city park ? ithink u mentioned it once

Black Hayate

Smash Lord
i don't think i'll be able to come, i have a group project due next week, and i should be working on that since i haven't start on that yet @_@

James Sparrow

Smash Master
LOL when I saw that you had posted in here this late, I said to myself "guaranteed drunken post" ...but your edit means it must not be ;).

EVERYONE BRING SETUPS IF YOU CAN

also

IF YOU CANT BRING A SETUP BRING A MEMORY CARD BECAUSE I DONT HAVE MINE ITS IN ST PAUL :(

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I think I'm coming, after work, but I need an address, so anyone who has it, please give it to me. please.

Tongji

Smash Journeyman
Sparrow that fest was great!! Thanks so much for hostin. I had a lot of fun. Hopefully next time I can finish the tourny. lolz Great playin everyone and hope to see you all soon!

chansen

Smash Lord
So DVOR's big *** just broke heaths pompazon, that was awesome. he collapsedthe whole thing and JS is pissed.

DonVitoOR

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, good tourny, wasn't my fault I broke teh chair, you used your mind powers and made me fall, plus ethan, made me turn around, what an a-hole

James Sparrow

Smash Master
1 James Sparrow
2 Marth101
3 Puffinator
4 Black Meza
5 TotaKK
5 n00k
7 Tonji
7 Chansen
9 Luke
9 Don Vito OR
9 Kadence
9 Little C

The above image is a thumbnail of the bracket. The bracket lets you know what matches were recorded and those will find their way to youtube. There are 21 games to be uploaded so it may take some time. I am sorry but for whatever reason, the audio of the matches didn't get recorded and there were also some dropped frames occasionally (not really anything ridiculously noticeable). If people who have matches recorded send me/request songs to be put on their match I can do that, otherwise idk.

Thanks to everyone who came, it was a lot of fun!

Top Bottom