• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artalias

Smash Rookie
I'm pretty hyped. I wonder if there are some characters we still don't know about...

Last edited:

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I don't want to sound spoiled or anything, but these aren't being posted quickly enough to warrant staying up.
I might head off to bed.

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
He said he was at work right? I'm guessing he was on his lunch break and is now going back to getting paid for contributing to society lol.
Or the ninjas have got to him and destroyed his copy

He could just be playing through single player.

JD3

Smash Cadet
NNID
JD_Three
What if he decided to unlock the whole roster before posting?

Sleeplost

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Sleeplost
Eyo, I ain't named Sleeplost for nothin'.
I suppose I can play Destiny and refresh every so often in hopes that Crashboards doesn't activate.
:4villager:

PhilosophicAnimal

Smash Ace
NNID
Spectros_rage
3DS FC
2879-0121-1583
Heh, I knew this would happen... Brawl's roster was leaked a few days before the japanese release too.

It's super cool to be here as it happens, though... Is it weird that I'm literally shaking right now?:chuckle:

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Well, time to buy a new F5 again; refreshing Miiverse, NeoGaf, Reddit and the Boards was too much for that little key.

Zumakito

Smash Rookie
It's just our luck that the fate of the Smash community rests in the hands of someone who sucks at the game.
They're using a 3DS to play the game. I can't imagine anyone being godlike at the game using that thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom