• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Like I want an honest answer why people are jumping to conclusions over seeing a Wolf trophy since you can get trophies of the playable characters.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tsutori

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2320-6305-8112
What if the first character he unlocks is one we haven't seen yet at all? That would be ridiculous.

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'd like to point out, Fox and Falco from Assault as trophies were stated as being from Assault in their names I believe, this Wolf trophy clearly just says "Wolf", and nothing else.
That's pretty damning.
Didn't the spacies alt trophies typically have the full name, in this case, "Wolf O'Donnel", though?

I'm not getting my hopes up, but there's still room.

KokiriKory

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
kokirikory
3DS FC
2148-8224-6270
Like I want an honest answer why people are jumping to conclusions over seeing a Wolf trophy since you can get a trophies of the playable characters.
It is Assault Wolf yes, but you have to at least admit it's not a promising indication. Will you admit that? Not a nail in the coffin, but it's bad.

Last edited:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
Last edited:

NintendoPSX

Smash Journeyman
Like I want an honest answer why people are jumping to conclusions over seeing a Wolf trophy since you can get trophies of the playable characters.
Because you get character trophies by completeing All-Star and Classic Mode. Since he said he BOUGHT the trophy with the coins, yeah. There ya go.

JCAndre

Smash Apprentice
I hope this guy is just playing and taking a ton of pictures as he does, and then just dumps it all into an imgur album, instead of giving us little pieces throughout the night.

Last edited:

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
Urgh dammit I need to do laundry. Why did the wave of leaks have to start now.
>.< Don't leak anything important until I get back!

mehcode

Smash Rookie
NNID
mehcode
3DS FC
4828-4767-1945
I'd like to point out that the second and third pictures are on different systems (color). No way its the same person.

relaxedexcorcist

Smash Ace
NNID
relaxed
3DS FC
4167-4486-3541
Like I want an honest answer why people are jumping to conclusions over seeing a Wolf trophy since you can get a trophies of the playable characters.
For starters, he said he bought it in the trophy shop with coins that transfered from the 3DS demo, as opposed to earning it through Classic mode or something. Second, the trophy name does not mention the game the model is from like how Falco's assault trophy in brawl was name "Falco (Assault)." It just says Wolf. You can even see in that screen shot the Paper Mario Trophy does the same thing. It's called "Mario (Paper)"

ancara22

Smash Apprentice
I'm now scared, guys.

He could leak everything tonight and cause massive chaos for until the game comes out for everyone...

Raijinken

Smash Master
I'd like to point out that the second and third pictures are on different systems (color). No way its the same person.
The guy has the same light injury/skinbreak on his thumb in the first and third screens. Those two are the same.

8-peacock-8

Smash Hero
Or they could have two 3DS's. One just happened to be low on battery.

It's not impossible.

Last edited:

gamer8

Smash Lord
I hope he posts a picture as soon as he gets the "Challenger approaching" screen. Oh god that would be so hype.

FallofBrawl

Smash Ace
An ode to Wolf:
Comet of Space
Rival of the Fox
Not the same without you...

Last edited:
NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
I need to have lunch. Stop refreshing. My ****ty skill can't unlock things. currently only GB stage.

....straight from the leaker himself.
This could take a while...

Flaxr XIII

Smash Lord
NNID
FlaxrXIII
I'm confused, how does this deconfirm him? I mean I'm pretty sure he's been deconfimed based on other leakers sources but how does having a trophy from a past game deconfirm him as a playable character?

Fox had this trophy from Starfox 64 in Melee

Falco had this trophy from Star Fox Command in Brawl
What the hell? I have neither of those trophies!!!

Quetzal77

Smash Journeyman
NNID
yomugo
3DS FC
1349-4940-0147
I need to have lunch. Stop refreshing. My ****ty skill can't unlock things. currently only GB stage.

....straight from the leaker himself.
This could take a while...
Literally the worst.:sadsheep:

Shirma Akayaku

Smash Lord
NNID
Toadette75
Switch FC
SW-3818-9526-0298
Unfortunately, the reddit link is down. reddit has been taking down all links and post with the game. NEOGAF might be doing the same.
Sorry people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom