• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apparently, someone has a full copy of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
The game would have happened regardless of the roster so your point is invalid. And you not giving a **** is also not a valid point, just makes you look like an ***. This isn't about Pichu.

Please don't lump Ridley and Mewtwo together, completely different cases. It's selfish because it means you only are about YOUR favorites and not an actual characters and a good roster.

Stop acting like a selfish person that doesn't want a fairness and a good roster. What you're saying still shows that you're missing the point and there's no use in trying to make you understand. And here's the reason time doesn't matter, THEY SHOULD HAVE PRIORITIZED THE MOST WORTHY AND DESERVING CHARACTERS FIRST HOLY CRAP, it's been said before and you ignore it.
holy **** are you 2 years old please stop

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
I am not saying the reason good and deserving characters are not in BECAUSE of clones. It's the fact that they are in AS WELL as not havin the others in. What don't you understand? Mewtwo SHOULD be in. Doesn't matter what you think of it or the character. It's obvious that he should be in. And not having him in is ****ING STUPID. Doesn't matter if what I say is negative, it is what it is.

Nobody with a right mind would say that Dr Mario and other cones should be in and not having Mewtwo in. Then I'm simply wondering what is wrong with you. Because it's such a simple concept of priority. It makes NO SENSE. You CAN NOT find an excuse to this decision. Doesn't matter if clones are easier or not, that's not the point. They should and could have and I hope have worked in getting the most important characters in first, like Captain Falcon and Zelda and Mewtwo.

Stop misunderstanding people who simply understand the weight of these characters. If you're happy with the roster then it only means that you are easy to please and selfish to only care about the characters you want to use.
It's like this-- say you need to have the roster finalized in three days, you with me? King K.Rool would take four days, Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Lucina all take one each, you still there? Now you have three options:
1) Try to make K. Rool and fail because you simply don't have the time.
2) Put in the three clones because they will add more characters which gives you the chance to appeal to more people.
3) Call it a day and give up.
What you seem to be misunderstanding, neglecting, or denying is that it's very likely that if the character you want isn't in fact in the game, it was impossible to implement them with the time Sakurai and Co. had left. However it was possible to implement the clones. To take option one or three would be extremely selfish and counterproductive.

Moldy Clay

Smash Journeyman
NNID
frothyjazz54
3DS FC
3050-8737-8491
See this is why an update when the Wii U version is more likely than a requiring link. Nintendo wouldn't alienate people who don't own a Wii U or 3DS to get all the characters. That'd be EA levels of ****ery.
They won't alienate people who don't own a Wii U or 3DS, but they will alienate people who don't have the internet?

Sounds good. Instead of EA levels, we go to Microsoft levels.

xelasseh

Smash Apprentice
I can just feel the butthurt

no really I just got a shot in the butt today at the doctors

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
oh honey child, if you think something that disappoints you in a video game is tantamount to injustice, I never want you voting or making any decisions that can affect a general population - ever.

Your hyperbolic nonsense aside, you ARE allowed to be disappointed, but you are not allowed to lash out at others because you're throwing a tantrum like a 3 year old with a slightly expanded vocabulary.

Guess what? The roster is great to me. My biggest hope for a newcomer since before Brawl was Little Mac. I'm happy. Everything's been cake and gravy and gravy cake. Bummed about the cuts, because this time the cuts actually hurt, but I still think it's a good game. I'm excited, and I'm not a pedantic little crybaby about it.
Stop being condescending and trying to sit on a high horse and call me child and ****. Acting like you're above me with your funny words.

Of course it's injustice. If Something isn't fair and not right then it's injustice, stop trying to be clever.

I don''t lash out, and if I am, then so are you. Thus your post should be read by yourself. Just because I'm not happy like you doesn't give you the right to try and stop me form expressing myelf.

Guess what? The roster is great for me too, but it's far from very good or fair.

And I'm not some asshole (is this some easter egg joke? You censor arse hole here? Americans are so damn funny) who tries to talk **** about people and make fun of them because they care and then try to sit on a high horse and act all cool and call people kids for no ****ing reason. Disgusting.

Last edited:

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
The game would have happened regardless of the roster so your point is invalid. And you not giving a **** is also not a valid point, just makes you look like an ***. This isn't about Pichu.

Please don't lump Ridley and Mewtwo together, completely different cases. It's selfish because it means you only are about YOUR favorites and not an actual characters and a good roster.

Stop acting like a selfish person that doesn't want a fairness and a good roster. What you're saying still shows that you're missing the point and there's no use in trying to make you understand. And here's the reason time doesn't matter, THEY SHOULD HAVE PRIORITIZED THE MOST WORTHY AND DESERVING CHARACTERS FIRST HOLY CRAP, it's been said before and you ignore it.
Yeah... entirely subjective, most worthy and deserving characters are dependent of the perspective of and individual. Nothing more nothing less.

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
My point was saying that you should be happy regardless, not saying it wouldn't have happened. So you're wrong there.

And me not giving a **** is an opinion so there was no point to be made there. So you're wrong in two cases.

Someone is just a little salty cause his little pocket monster isn't coming back.

Khao

Smash Lord
I am not saying the reason good and deserving characters are not in BECAUSE of clones. It's the fact that they are in AS WELL as not havin the others in. What don't you understand? Mewtwo SHOULD be in. Doesn't matter what you think of it or the character. It's obvious that he should be in. And not having him in is ****ING STUPID. Doesn't matter if what I say is negative, it is what it is.

Nobody with a right mind would say that Dr Mario and other cones should be in and not having Mewtwo in. Then I'm simply wondering what is wrong with you. Because it's such a simple concept of priority. It makes NO SENSE. You CAN NOT find an excuse to this decision. Doesn't matter if clones are easier or not, that's not the point. They should and could have and I hope have worked in getting the most important characters in first, like Captain Falcon and Zelda and Mewtwo.

Stop misunderstanding people who simply understand the weight of these characters. If you're happy with the roster then it only means that you are easy to please and selfish to only care about the characters you want to use.
"The roster can only be good if my favorite character is in, if you disagree with me you're selfish."

Sorry, but no. You're talking pure bull****.

I completely understand being unsatisfied with the roster, but you're just acting ridiculous.

Like it or not, we're getting a roster with 51 characters after Sakurai said we weren't gonna get as many newcomers as in previous games. Even if you take off the clones, (and I'm including Toon Link and Ganondorf in there), we're left with a roster of 46 characters with completely original movesets, with some of the most creative and original gameplay ideas this series has ever seen.

Seriously, what the ****.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Stop being condescending and trying to sit on a high horse and call me child and ****. Acting like you're above me with your funny words.

Of course it's injustice. If Something isn't fair and not right then it's injustice, stop trying to be clever.

I don''t lash out, and if I am, then so are you. Thus your post should be read by yourself. Just because I'm not happy like you doesn't give you the right to try and stop me form expressing myelf.

Guess what? The roster is great for me too, but it's far from very good or fair.

And I'm not some ******* (is this some easter egg joke? You censor arse hole here? Americans are so damn funny) who tries to talk **** about people and make fun of them because they care and then try to sit on a high horse and act all cool and call people kids for no ****ing reason. Disgusting.
Except it's not unfair. Sakurai didn't just exclude the fan favorites out of complete spite, he did it because they likely weren't able to implement them in the first place. It's not some sort of cruel injustice that we need to stand up to, it something that you're just making up.

And yes, you are acting like a child. You're swearing up a storm and throwing a temper tantrum over a roster in a video game.

Sayjin

Smash Journeyman
They won't alienate people who don't own a Wii U or 3DS, but they will alienate people who don't have the internet?

Sounds good. Instead of EA levels, we go to Microsoft levels.
They got the game somehow. If it was at a big name store, they have WiFi. If it was Amazon or the like, they had internet to place the order. This would literally only affect the absolute tiniest fraction of people who buy it from a mom and pop shop.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
It would appear to be confirmed to be the end.

Turokman5896

Smash Lord
"The roster can only be good if my favorite character is in, if you disagree with me you're selfish."

Sorry, but no. You're talking pure bull****.

I completely understand being unsatisfied with the roster, but you're just acting ridiculous.

Like it or not, we're getting a roster with 51 characters after Sakurai said we weren't gonna get as many newcomers as in previous games. Even if you take off the clones, we're left with a roster of 46 characters with completely original movesets, with some of the most creative and original gameplay ideas this series has ever seen.

Seriously, what the ****.
This is smash. It is supposed to be nintendo's all stars. Instead we have multiple one off characters, Miis, and some people who have appeared in one game so far, none of whom have the same amount of support or love as characters who have been with their franchise forever. People have a right to be ****ing salty.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
This is smash. It is supposed to be nintendo's all stars. Instead we have multiple one off characters, Miis, and some people who have appeared in one game so far, none of whom have the same amount of support or love as characters who have been with their franchise forever. People have a right to be ****ing salty.
there is a difference between not liking the roster and insulting people who do though

TheAnvil

Smash Hero
So that's that, then.

Kinda lacklustre that ROB is the last unlock. I guess we'll have DLC to look forward to. Maybe that Neogaf guy's claim is legit. I can certainly believe that it would be the case.

KawaiiPiranha

Smash Journeyman
I'm really happy with this roster.
Sure I wanted Mewtwo and K.Rool, but that's okay.

I AM still expecting a few more characters when the Wii U version launches.

Khao

Smash Lord
There's kind of a difference between being salty and treating the ones who are satisfied like they're a ****ing disgrace to humanity or something.

That post was basically a big "you don't get to be happy if I'm not." talk.

Last edited:

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
So that's that, then.

Kinda lacklustre that ROB is the last unlock. I guess we'll have DLC to look forward to. Maybe that Neogaf guy's claim is legit. I can certainly believe that it would be the case.
to be fair it does not have to be rob last its just how it worked out

VivaReverie

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GreenTL
Final nail in the coffin, a lockless All-Star mode.

Last edited:

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528

And I'm not some ******* (is this some easter egg joke? You censor arse hole here? Americans are so damn funny) who tries to talk **** about people and make fun of them because they care and then try to sit on a high horse and act all cool and call people kids for no ****ing reason. Disgusting.
jus·tice
ˈjəstis
noun
just behavior or treatment.
"a concern for justice, peace, and genuine respect for people"
synonyms: fairness, justness, fair play, fair-mindedness, equity, evenhandedness, impartiality, objectivity, neutrality, disinterestedness, honesty, righteousness, morals, morality
"I appealed to his sense of justice"

There is true injustice in the world, and you're sitting here freaking out over a video game by a spoiled rotten little child. I've stated time and time again you're welcome to be disappointed, but this behavior is inappropriate, and the zeal you're using is absolutely harmful and indicative of someone who has never suffered.

So no, you do not get to bring justice into this.

Swedish_Otaku

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Swedish_otaku
Warning Received
You people are real ****ing funny grouping up on me and joking about ****. Stop bullying me for wanting the roster to be better. You people are really ****ing mean to people who you disagree with.

Octillus

Smash Ace
NNID
Octillus
3DS FC
0963-0987-3528
You've been acting mean, kiddo. Jumping on everyone's throats for being okay with or even mildly disappointed in a video game.

Don't bite off more than you can chew and hail Satan.

NNID
Nightdazer
3DS FC
0731-4784-1465
You people are real ****ing funny grouping up on me and joking about ****. Stop bullying me for wanting the roster to be better. You people are really ****ing mean to people who you disagree with.
Don't worry bro, I'm with you here. This roster could of been so much better with a simple addition of 1 or 2 REQUESTED characters. But nope. Clones and Duck Hunt first, right Sakurai? -.-

Donkey_Inferno

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Donkey_Inferno
3DS FC
4768-7553-7018
Lmao and you are gaining up on everyone who are really happy with the roster. Dissing people on their opinions and being rude. You're being a numbskull.

RetroBro

Smash Ace
I can't say I'm surprised when Sakurai saved Wolf for the final secret character in Brawl.

Bladeviper

Smash Ace
NNID
Bladeviper
you are the one who started insulting people

KiraYoshikage

Smash Journeyman
Not to interrupt you guys. But does anyone have the duck hunt dog final smash gif? Or a video? cant seem to find it :urg:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
Well, that's the end of it. And looking at the situation here, it's only appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom