• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apology

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for being a noob and not following the board rules. I didn't realize there was a specific place for questions. Also sorry for cluttering the boards like i am now. No more spamming from this point on. :p I hope despite how much of an idiot I have made of myself that I can contribute and be a part of the link community.

note : I realize I spelled apology wrong in the title. I don't know how to change it lol

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
1. Apology accepted by me. We all make mistakes.

2. To change the title, hit edit than advanced edit. It took me awhile to figure that out also. :p

shadyf0o

Smash Journeyman
haha thanks. Oh btw I was watching the vid of you playing a captain falcon in the vid archive. Good stuff. I hope I can get some of my vids up soon. I want to ask if you can get your vids straight from your sd card without a capture card on here, but I guess its better suited for the question thread lol.

sasook

Smash Champion
Apology accepted by us all, shady. That being said, welcome to the Link boards. Sorry if we(I) came off as mean and not helpful, you just joined the site at a bad time lol. Not too long ago, these boards were massively cluttered with spam threads. So that's why you got such a harsh treatment on your topics.

But, seems like you know the rules now, you've seen the stickies, so let bygones be bygones. Forgive and forget, and welcome!

Top Bottom