• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex

DRGN

Technowizard
I like to go to large tournaments now and then, but usually close to home (or at least in California/Nevada). I went to one last weekend, the Arcadian in NorCal. It was really interesting because they had a spin on it where only non-ranked players could enter. This was the second they've done like this, and it got ~270 people. I think a few more people than even the largest Genesis tournament. It was pretty fun.

Last edited:

Starreaver1

Smash Apprentice
I like to go to large tournaments now and then, but usually close to home (or at least in California/Nevada). I went to one last weekend, the Arcadian in NorCal. It was really interesting because they had a spin on it where only non-ranked players could enter. This was the second they've done like this, and it one got ~270 people. I think a few more people than even the largest Genesis tournament. It was pretty fun.
I travel to NorCal occasionally to visit relatives, maybe I'll run into you sometime, that'd be pretty cool.

DRGN

Technowizard
I travel to NorCal occasionally to visit relatives, maybe I'll run into you sometime, that'd be pretty cool.
Well if you're ever around Sacramento, shoot me a message. We could play and I could show you a few of my other Melee projects.

Anutim

Smash Apprentice
Would've gone but flights from Sweden to the US aren't exactly cheap. Especially not for a student. :p

Top Bottom