• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Olimar boards Gauntlet-A Challenge from RollerKing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phoenix Lord'

Lord' of the Night
Premium
NNID
HououDaimyo1010
3DS FC
3780-9286-8943
SIDEBETS FOR HOW MANY OLIMARS GET ***** BY ROLLER IN A 3 DAY PERIOD?
Is this by the total number of players *****, or by the total of all the times they get ***** (should they choose to attempt the Gauntlet more than once)? 'Cause if it's the latter then it'll inflate my guess by quite a bit.

Asa

Smash Hero
roller beat me in a mm at genesis, went 2-1

i'll challenge you, roller

Dnyce

Smash Master
Every Olimar that chooses to attend Apex I, RollerKing challenge you all to a $10 Money Match. My goal is to prove that L_Cancel is the best Olimar, since he is the only Olimar I cannot beat. A secondary goal is to prove that you all are free and you only win because Olimar is a broken character. If you main Olimar I will find you at Apex and your money shall be mine.

I have given you fair warning. Count your ****** *** flower-picking days until Apex, because once Apex is over you will never be able to pick up a controller again without remembering the sheer **** I will exhibit upon you.

Have a good day.
Man.... I remember when I used to be bad....

nostalgia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom