• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex Lost and Found Thread

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Here we talk and discuss items/objects we found at Apex or around apex that belong to someone else. Or ones that we lost at Apex.

I found a Meta Knight Plushie on the way to Apex. If it is yours contact me with some details about it.

Currently Lost items
Turazrok - "Lost a metal bracelet, made up of multiple links. "
hell-dew - "lost a purple controller with black electrical tape on the wire"
Salem - "Black Backpack all his belongings"
Metà - "apex 2014 shirt"
Random MK Plushie
AlexoftheAura - Lost white controller from room 373 on thursday night/found a greenish ipod shuffle in the room.
frozenflame751 - CRT that's either like 17" or 19" Sanyo or Sylvania brand TV
StriCNYN3 - Harman Kardon headphones square shaped
Karajan - Japanese SSB64 cart and a gameshark
Vixen - MY AVERMEDIA WAS STOLEN SATURDAY MORNING
Fish Link - White Gamecube controller that was near a black bag.

Last edited:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
hell-dew lost a purple controller with black electrical tape on the wire

one of the dudes in my crew may have lost that MK but i'll check

tekkie

Smash Master
Here we talk and discuss items/objects we found at Apex or around apex that belong to someone else. Or ones that we lost at Apex.

I found a Meta Knight Plushie on the way to Apex. If it is yours contact me with some details about it.
K9 (from AZ) lost an MK plushie from what i heard

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Ask him to contact me with some details about it I'm gonna see if i can mail it out to AZ after I confirm that it is indeed his.

bagsntrane

Smash Cadet
Salem lost his black backpack on day 3 from the main venue, with all his belongings

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Gonna edit in the first post the items that are currently lost

AlexoftheAura

yaylatias.gif
NNID
AlexoftheAura
A white controller of mine went missing from room 373 on thursday night and I found a greenish ipod shuffle in the room.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
I brought a TV to the salty suite for a setup, left to go watch melee top 8 and came back to find someone had taken it.

If you accidentally took a flatscreen CRT that's either like 17" or 19" please let me know. I think it was either a Sanyo or Sylvania brand TV.

Hoping it was just an honest mistake but unfortunately the sad reality is that someone probably decided to be a ****ing prick and steal it.

StriCNYN3

Smash Journeyman
If anyone found a black square ear muff shaped headphones named Harman Kardon which looked like this:

Please hit me up as soon as you can. Thanks.

Karajan

Banned via Warnings
I lost a Japanese SSB64 cart and a gameshark, they were inside a small cardboard box.

tekkie

Smash Master
i just realized, the only open room with friendly setups in the entire hotel was completely unwatched by apex staff wasnt it

im so glad i didnt leave anything in there if the tournament staff forced the issue into "leave your stuff to get stolen, or no one gets friendlies"

Vixen

~::Fragile::~
Premium
MY AVERMEDIA WAS STOLEN SATURDAY MORNING. IT WAS AT THE FIRST MELEE STATION, NEAREST THE MELEE PROJECTOR AND CLASH TOURNAMENT'S STREAMING AREA. IT WAS BY A LAPTOP, A LED MONITOR, A LYRA MLP FIGURINE, HEADPHONES, AND OTHER ASSORTED STREAMING EQUIPMENT BEHIND THE LARGE EDTV. IT WAS THE ONLY WII RUNNING OFF COMPONENT CABLES RATHER THAN COMPOSITE.

sorry for caps, cupy pasted for another thread for ease.

Corona

Smash Apprentice
I had a White Gamecube controller go missing on me while I was in the casual room. It was besides a black backpack (not stolen) on a table while I played friendlies.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
updated front post, has anyone had success getting their stuff back?

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a long shot, but it seems as if someone took my memory card AND my version 1.0.0. copy of Melee. As far as I know, both of these items were with my Gamecube on Sunday during top 8 of Melee, sometime after Mango vs Leffen. Past that, I cannot say for sure what happened. My setup was one of the doubles setups for Melee with a small black TV, and it was the one closest to the projector in the friendlies room. The Pittsburgh group and I were playing on it earlier, and after the 64 guys left we moved over and included a group of Cali players. Some of the people playing when I was there were HomemadeWaffles, ROFL, and Vudujin. If anyone has any idea what happened PLEASE post here or message me.

MorningThunder

Smash Apprentice
I know this is a long shot, but it seems as if someone took my memory card AND my version 1.0.0. copy of Melee. As far as I know, both of these items were with my Gamecube on Sunday during top 8 of Melee, sometime after Mango vs Leffen. Past that, I cannot say for sure what happened. My setup was one of the doubles setups for Melee with a small black TV, and it was the one closest to the projector in the friendlies room. The Pittsburgh group and I were playing on it earlier, and after the 64 guys left we moved over and included a group of Cali players. Some of the people playing when I was there were HomemadeWaffles, ROFL, and Vudujin. If anyone has any idea what happened PLEASE post here or message me.

Top Bottom