• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX live stream(Ally wins...................)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip2MaLoo

Smash Lord
You... did it again lol. How am I a nerd? You use a comma with a conjunction, not a period. I am living quite fine actually. Oh! It's literally, not literal. Take is a verb, so literally is the adverb. geez.

I could say, "stop being a B****". Then, you reply with something similar to what I said, and I go, "it was a joke lololol lrn2livealittle"

I'm pretty sure you get it by now. Regardless, I'm not looking for a "net fight". I'm just tired of people saying "OMG M2K LOST, SO HE MUST HAVE SANDBAGGED!!!!!!"
4reel? now my grammir and puncturation 2!
o plz man u r nird get urself a gf pliz
why does it matter what people say about m2k or ally to you? im 100% sure neither of them pay your rent, phone bill, or even know of your existance. it shouldn't matter to you because they don't care if you win or lose. now "lern too ess tee eff yoo"

Prawn

Smash Master
4reel? now my grammir and puncturation 2!
o plz man u r nird get urself a gf pliz
why does it matter what people say about m2k or ally to you? im 100% sure neither of them pay your rent, phone bill, or even know of your existance. it shouldn't matter to you because they don't care if you win or lose. now "lern too ess tee eff yoo"

Maybe he just hates to see people as misinformed as you and is trying to help the mentally challenged community?

Just a thought.

황미영

Smash Champion
Wow... Skip, if you truly are the better man you wouldn't have continued this... And honestly the whole "get yourself a girlfriend" thing is getting pretty old. MOAR LIEK COME OVER HURR AND GET YO *** WHOOPED! D:<" amirite?

Prawn

Smash Master
Wow... Skip, if you truly are the better man you wouldn't have continued this... And honestly the whole "get yourself a girlfriend" thing is getting pretty old. MOAR LIEK COME OVER HURR AND GET YO *** WHOOPED! D:<" amirite?

Yes sir you are right.

amirite? LOLOLOL.

lulz

Vayseth

Smash Master
Ban MK guys. M2K was sandbagging in the tournament, for the tournament, which means MK is still bannable guys.

Wow people suck at this game.

I think this is only the 2nd time that the United States hasn't won a tournament it participated in.

So good job Ally.
Ally's from MI, ask him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom