• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 APEX - Just reserved a room, need roommates!

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Hey guys, I just reserved a room at the hotel that will be hosting APEX. Reserved for the 16th and checking out Monday the 20th so 4 nights. It's a 1 room (non smoking) 2 queen size bed. I put a reserve for a 2nd tv in the room so we'll see if this happens. With 4 people the total cost will be 113 per person. If we get 6 and people dont mind sleeping on the ground or whatever it'll be 75 per person.

I'll be bringing my wii/N64 with smash bros/melee/brawl

If you're interested let me know! Post here or give me a PM.

:pt: :006:

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I'm interested, man. Have never gone to APEX or any large tournament, so this oughta be good. I could also bring my wii and brawl + PM.

MaTA

Smash Ace
NNID
MatisElite
Right now we have 4 people. Me, Kdash, Dehf and Fiction. Might try to get a total of 6. If you want to join it'll be 5. We'd rotate on sleeping as well and the price would be cheaper. Let me know what you think.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Sounds cool to me, man. I have no problems with that. My only issue is that I gotta get from Illinois to NJ, but besides that, I'm game.

Youngster Joey

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5018-1679
are there still spots open? i think i'll pay the 4 nights even though i'll stay 2

peeup

Smash Lord
If you have room for one more I'll sleep on the floor or in the bathtub or whatever. Plus I can probably bring a setup.

AceKnight

Smash Rookie
I am interested too!! Do you still have room for one more?? I can sleep on the floor if that is okay. I am from New York :)

Top Bottom