• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Smash 64 January 11-13th, 2013 Singles Bracket is now up

The Star King

Smash Hero
Either the Australians do horribly and it's hilarious because I get to laugh at Australia, or they do great and it's hilarious because I get to laugh at America

Don't give me a lukewarm performance guys, go one way or the other

:troll:

Sempiternity

Smash Lord
I'm very interested to see how Australia stacks up.

Although I'm worried, because you guys tend to play a lot less GAYYYYYYY and that's something America is too pro at.

Sensei

Smash Lord
*trash talk*

Yo Australia ain't got ****. Go ride your kangaroos back to your mummy after you root rats get dry bummed by America's massive and glorious ****.

/trash talk

This sounds like fun. I might go to this. Can't wait to see our distant cousins across the oceans. Cheers!

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
sounds FUN
It would be cool to hang out again for sure. Looking more and more like I should be able to go to this.

For sure, probably wont be able to make FC due to time restraints but this seems legit :o

Woo, maybe we'll finally see these aussies in action!!
At last we will meet. You can then have your match with Kefit to see who's pika is better :p

*trash talk*

Yo Australia ain't got ****. Go ride your kangaroos back to your mummy after you root rats get dry bummed by America's massive and glorious ****.

/trash talk

This sounds like fun. I might go to this. Can't wait to see our distant cousins across the oceans. Cheers!
Man you better go. It was alot of fun last time, but be ready for this year and train hard.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Hey, so who was it that was commentating last year's Apex videos with Dogysamich? I want to say Sensei but I might be wrong.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
yup it was sensei with dogysamich, there were also some videos with commentary from sensei and valeom if im not mistaken

SSBPete

Smash Lord
Although I'm worried, because you guys tend to play a lot less GAYYYYYYY and that's something America is too pro at.
im actually one of the gayest players in existence. the thing is, aussies only upload friendlies so no one knows how we really play.

aa for commentator

ciazas pika to beat senseis inflated american ego

:phone:

TANK64

Smash Lord
^^Don't say that ;___; I'm getting excited.

aa commentary pleeeeeeeeease.

Also, if I meet Pete, I might die of happiness.

Also..... Sensei will **** all. *runs*

ciaza

Smash Prodigy
Premium
dunno aa, as 1der said flights are expensive i might only be able to afford one trip >_<

i vote we move all of apex to australia to make things easier

SSBPete

Smash Lord
i'm going to new york at least once in the next 2 years because my sister lives there. if i decide to go at the end of the year, then maybe i can make apex

i've convinced myself one day TANK and i will bro it out

Morin0

Smash Lord
Much respect for the homeys traveling from outside of the USA. ~$2500 plane tickets and zero chance of making it all back? Dang.

Morin0

Smash Lord
Lol, you're all seriously cool people for doing this. That sure as hell beats my 23 hour bus ride to that tournament in Arizona.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
So if I go this time who wants to 12 character battle me. Will be trying to stay for a bit longer this time so I dont miss any teams event.

KnitePhox

Smash Lord
So if I go this time who wants to 12 character battle me. Will be trying to stay for a bit longer this time so I dont miss any teams event.
ill 12 character battle you/anyone

im going to play a lot more while there for 2013, i played like 1/8th of the time that i should have for 2012 >.>

clubbadubba

Smash Master
^yea dude you were all about recording games that NEVER GET UPLOADED at apex 2012. play more next time.

SSB64-Jel

Smash Lord
Recording is a thing of the past. I know from exp that trying to record and play really hurts your over all play unless there is someone there that only records.

Han Solo

Banned via Warnings
Recording is a thing of the past. I know from exp that trying to record and play really hurts your over all play unless there is someone there that only records.
Why is that? My capture card is as easy as pressing a button and letting it record on a laptop.

Top Bottom