• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2013 Brawl Top 12 discussion thread ALL ACTIVE PLAYERS HAVE BEEN INCONSISTENT!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volta!?

Smash Rookie
1. Ally / Esam
2. Otori / Rain
3. M2K / Nairo
4. Kakera / 9B
5. Vinnie / Brood
5. Earth / Mikeneko
7. Waymas / Cyve (my wildcards, dont know if Cyve will attend but it will be awesome to see a Pit -ignoring Earth- in the Top 12)
7. ADHD / Brood
9. Nietono
9. Anti
9. TKD
9. Mr. R
13. Salem
13. Abadango
13. Leon
13. Vex

No Rich Brown & DEHF

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^
I like how you're implying that Ally and ESAM will either get first or not make top 16
Same for Otori and Rain for 2nd/not top 16
etc etc etc

SnowCold

Smash Apprentice
Mikeneko - It's stupid to say mikeneko won't make top 12. he beat otori... that's pretty good.
Nietono
Otori
9B
Mew2King - he has improved a LOT since apex 2012
Esam
Nairo
ADHD
Gluttony - if he goes, he'll practice a lot i'm sure. he did pretty bad at sktar, but i blame nerves. He needs to pick up falco again though.
Masha
Rain
Anti

Shadocat

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3737-9651-3260
1.V115(BELIEVE!!!)
2.Vinnie
3.Rain
4.Otori
5.Zinoto
5.Salem
7.Anti
7.Nairo
9.Seagull Joe
9.Mr.ConCon
9.Drk.Peach
9.Kiraflax

BELIEVE!!!

B_AWAL

Smash Master
didnt add these votes yet. & finally some illogical votes! ill add Em when i get to a computer.

i can't wait till apex whet u guys will realize that Nick Riddle is better than Salem & V 115.

Anti & Rain r the 2 best mks going.

it sucks that there will only b prob 1 non_mk or ic character in top 8. (Pika)

:sonic:

:phone:

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
ADHD as diddy can make top 8 and
Anti and Rain surely are 2 of the best mk's but imo you should add M2K,Nairo,Otori And really my opinion Kakera

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Can people stop namedropping me? It's annoying to namesearch to this dribble. If I did get top 12 at a national I'd sh*t bricks.

:018:

B_AWAL

Smash Master
we are so sorry that people think.u have the talent to make top 12 Seagull Joe!

:sonic:

:phone:

up dated in 10 mins& im not counting nadrix n voltas,votes. yaw cheating.

anti is black.... so he, us the best mk

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Some people are being mentioned that are not going. Especially Shu and Masha - both would be contenders if they actually went.

Nairo, Mew2King, Anti, Otori, Kakera, Rain, Ally, ESAM, Vinnie, Kyuubi, Mikeneko, DEHF is my list. Razer would be in there but he quit and I do not assume that he will be in shape. Mr R, Earth, dabuz, ADHD, Zero and Tyrant are theoretically good enough to make it but it will probably depend too much on their bracket for them to be likely contenders. Still surprising that the latter two have not been mentioned a lot more.

:059:

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Some people are being mentioned that are not going. Especially Shu and Masha - both would be contenders if they actually went.

Nairo, Mew2King, Anti, Otori, Kakera, Rain, Ally, ESAM, Vinnie, Kyuubi, Mikeneko, DEHF is my list. Razer would be in there but he quit and I do not assume that he will be in shape. Mr R, Earth, dabuz, ADHD, Zero and Tyrant are theoretically good enough to make it but it will probably depend too much on their bracket for them to be likely contenders. Still surprising that the latter two have not been mentioned a lot more.

No 9b? I think he can win.

1. 9b
2. Ally
3. Rain
4. Mew2King
5. ESAM
5. Vinnie
7. Otori
7. DEHF
9. Earth
9. Kakera
9. Anti (forfeit)
9. ADHD

C.SDK

Smash Ace
I checked it out but it was offline (not right now but shortly after your post)?

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
Go down and clic the "Videos" tab.
It's the X Smash one. It has to have the whole video they already streamed.
That means that you'll have to look for the minute he's playing, though.

Optionally, you could wait for them to be uploaded to Youtube.

PMC66

Smash Journeyman
every Apex has been an upset i don't know why people are taking the safer choices. it'll be someone completely out of the blue, if Cyve is going then he's got a solid chance but it depends on the day more than anything theres some very consistant players but on the day they may loose to someone unexpected.

I think logically the winner will be someone who's been slowly but surely stepping up their game and taking on bigger and bigger threats, Which is why my pick for first will be Leon, M.C. Peepants, Seagull joe and insert name of someone else rising to fame here.

Tesh

Smash Hero
i'd like to see a wolf get past 10 of the best Mks, the best pika , multiple top ICs and whatever other random crap shows up

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
every Apex has been an upset i don't know why people are taking the safer choices.
No Apex has had any major upsets in the top 12 so far aside from San placing 9th at Apex 2010. If Otori and Brood were actually "upsets" then only because of peoples' ignorance.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I'm not talking about individual sets but the eventual top 12, which is what this thread is all about.

It's true that there were a number of upsets in the history of Apex but in the end none of people that placed between 1st and 9th really felt out of place too much there. That said, Ocean at 9th was kind of an upset simply because his character choice made odds look stacked against him - kind of like san at Apex 2010 but I feel both are very minor upsets. That is nothing compared to the kind of ideas that PMC has introduced: the suggestion that Seagull, Pee or cyve could take the entire tournament [nevermind the fact that Seagull is the only one of those who will actually be there].

zmx

Smash Lord
You'd think this thread would have a lot more hype. But since it got moved I bet a lot of people don't even know it exists.

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
It got moved? Didn't notice lol
I'm surprised this thread went with no discussion whatsoever.

Ally4prez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom