• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

APEX 2012 Worldwide Smash Event! - Jan 6/New Jersey

yoshq

Smash Master
Everyone needs to check out this tournament and calculate if they can make it or not.

Brawl, Melee & 64: Apex 2012 |Armada , Azen , Leon , Nietono| Register at www.apexsmash.com - January 6-8th, 2012 - New Brunswick, NJ

Alex has asked us to post this on all the character boards, and for good reason. It will probably be the biggest smash tournament to date, with people like Mr. R, Leon, Armada, coming from Japan, Australia, Hawaii, Europe, etc. My flight was $180, go to www.onetravel.com or www.farecompare.com to see what yours might be.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
God damn it!
I live in brazil! How the hell am i supposed to go there
i want to go there so bad d:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
God damn it!
I live in brazil! How the hell am i supposed to go there
i want to go there so bad d:
yeah save money and I think if I am not mistaken if you're from out of the country you get free housing. So check the apex site.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
i'm under 18 :( how am i supposed to go there? my parents wont let me :(
Win from Ally to me yoshq, good luck :'(

holyv

Smash Journeyman
yes i'm not coming, i'm going to disneyland on carnival....
win a lot of matches for me, man :DDDDDD

holyv

Smash Journeyman
i just hate to have under 18 sometimes -.-

Or brazil just sucks, at least we have sugar canes :'(

holyv

Smash Journeyman
i'm 14...
i'm not going, seriously my mom won't let me...
Do you guys have a suggestion? how can i convince her?

Luigisama

Smash Champion
do you have any family in the U.S?
Other than that I guess maybe if you could convince whoever the top smashers in brazil are to go to apex with you or something then maybe your mom would let you go.

zhao_guang

Smash Lord
NNID
zhaoguang1
i wouldnt mind hitting this up, some nova scotians are already planning to go, it's just that school could be a huge problem....we'll see i suppose hahahaha

Mr_L

Smash Journeyman
I'll be coming to this most likely

Can't wait to meet all you other Luigi mainers :D

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Super competition. Luigi with the best placing takes the title of BIG BOSS and if there is a tie in placing LUIGI DITTOS TO THE DEATH!!! lol jk

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
i'm 14...
i'm not going, seriously my mom won't let me...
Do you guys have a suggestion? how can i convince her?
You're probably way too young to be traveling out of country by yourself, I doubt you'll be able to convince your mom either.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I didn't give it to you. We were playing luigi dittos, then I land some string on you and you were like "I gotta save that" or something.

holyv

Smash Journeyman
You're probably way too young to be traveling out of country by yourself, I doubt you'll be able to convince your mom either.
But smash brothers is a infantile game, i started playing when i was a child for god sake...
Why americans make thing so nacional >.<
I wanted to meet you guys so bad >.<
Send me pictures :'(

DBSammy

Smash Ace
I'm in the same boat of holyv's, too young to travel. Though looks like my boy MX wants another piece of Boss if they both go to Apex.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
apex travel john number one.
I was too lazy to go online to pre reg and I missed apex.

Apex travel john number two
I got kicked out of the venue for being to lazy to find my name tag amongst the other 300 name tags.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It's k, you can house with me. That is, if I don't plan to find housing so I don't have to take an hour and half drive each way every day

Luigisama

Smash Champion
It's k, you can house with me. That is, if I don't plan to find housing so I don't have to take an hour and half drive each way every day
If this is directed towards me.

I'll consider it I guess, but If I get my license before apex(I hope) then I'll probably just drive to the venue and around night time go back to my house. I wish I could house some of you guys, but the last time I did house people which was around 11 or 13 people my bro got mad about it lol and he said I couldn't house people anymore. :( although I'm not sure if he meant no housing people in my room or housing in the living room which has more space. ;)

Top Bottom