• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012 Texas

Denti

Smash Master
What are Texans Planning? I need to get my tickets asap because the longer we wait the more expensive it gets. I would like to get there on Wednesday if possible, to practice and Also the Japenese are showing up then.

Razer? Sync? Infinity? Pwii? Shadow1 pj? Kilik? Dojo? I know you guys have talked about going. Where Do you guys stand currently?

:phone:

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Still need to sort out things to see if I can go, but I would recommend you not megabusing it. It's a lot more convenient and better and safer to just fly.

Denti

Smash Master
I agree. I was just thinking about money. Flights are pretty damn pricey right now. Around 350$ for a round trip where I live.

Edit: Megabus costs too much for this. not worth it. Also flight prices have dropped over 100$ since October.. whatever I'll take it. Right now I can purchase a round trip but I want to still end up there Wednesday for warm ups, money matches and everything. What time does anyone plan on getting there? I might get housing wed and then go in the hotel room with ya'll for APEX. I don't care personally.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Yeah, the convenience is only like $60 more. I'm willing to pay that instead of leaving like 5 days earlier and waiting in random places. I'm on the look out for tickets, I'll let you know if I find something!

Denti

Smash Master
I might be doing an entirely different trip with CT ZeRo and show up Dec 28th to new york and do their pre APEX tournaments. I'll get back to you guys soon.

Denti

Smash Master
I don't think I'm doing that 2 week early trip. I was mis informed about the pre apex tournaments. There is only going to be one on dec 28th lol. So forget that idea. So who from Texas is creating a hotel room?

knuckles213

Smash Ace
I'm interested/want in going, but two things
1) do feel like dropping a dub on this whole trip (and not win or even get any of my money back)
2) the date makes it hard for me to attend

MMs arn't gonna cut it, is there a way to get people to donate to you cause I know other smashers have done so.

Denti

Smash Master
I'm actually now going to do the trip. SO I still need a hotel room at apex. If you guys organize one I'll probably join, as long as it's cheap (aka we room with a good amount of people to bring down the price).

Denti

Smash Master
Come to Apex a few days early. I'll train you up vs Olimar and you'll train me vs MK.

Since I know you were oh so curious. I was typing something and my spell check thought I was going to spell underpants, so I let it. Now the mystery of my underpants is solved.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Heading to houston the week before I think.

And I just kinda played the underpants thing off as you being weird.

Top Bottom