• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to help me practice falco?

Status
Not open for further replies.

smasher91613

Smash Journeyman
I'm just getting back into brawl and want to work on my falco (and pick up lucario). I've been playing some online matches the last few days and all have been pretty close but I know I'm not that great so if any pretty good players want to play/teach me some things I'd definitely appreciate it

Thanks

my aim is sk8rkid340

Avion

Smash Apprentice
Interesting, same main and second as me. But I'd love to play you some time; even though I'm a 'boards n00b, I'm no Falco n00b:laugh: Can't do it now though, I'll contact you tomorrow.

Denzi

Smash Master
I'm just getting back into brawl and want to work on my falco (and pick up lucario). I've been playing some online matches the last few days and all have been pretty close but I know I'm not that great so if any pretty good players want to play/teach me some things I'd definitely appreciate it

Thanks

my aim is sk8rkid340
Be warned that playing as falco online risks wrecking your IRL silent laser timing and giving you bad habits (such as excessive rolling) that won't work in offline matches. I'm not saying it's a horrible idea, because it'll still help you get better, but if you're going to do this, make sure to keep up with practicing the timing in Training mode so you can still do well offline.

Also, you might want to make sure that any other offerers who come here are good with more characters than just Falco, because Falco dittos suck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom