• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone smash64 in Florida?

SheerMadness

Smash Master
I have always figured I'm the only one who plays ssb64 seriously in Florida, but I've never thought to ask.

Anyway, I'm in Orlando and I go to UCF.

CaptainFalconPP

Smash Rookie
Haha funny you mention it. Every night my friends and I gather for a long night of Smash64, and I have a few buddies that frequent the Orlando area.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Sorry moogs, I doubt I'll be heading to any out of state tourneys in the near future. You should hit up 1 of the big Florida tourneys though. ;)

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
How did you bump a two-year old thread when I can't even go back to threads that are two MONTHS old? :psycho:
theres a drop box at the bottom of the screen that filters threads past a spacfic date..drop it " from the beggining" and youll get some very funny threads about Samus being top-tier

Superstar

Smash Champion
^^^ LOL I'll try that.

I'm in Florida..in Miami. I can't travel so you'd have to head to me, but even then, I don't feel right letting people over the internet into my house.

The way I'll roll.

Metroid_01

Smash Journeyman
Atlanta, GA (school yr), Miami, Fl (summer)
^^^ LOL I'll try that.

I'm in Florida..in Miami. I can't travel so you'd have to head to me, but even then, I don't feel right letting people over the internet into my house.

The way I'll roll.
Aw. Well if you change your mind, I will be down in MIA for a few days this week looking to play someone new.

Edit: but to emulate Moogle a little bit, theres a new GA tourney with 64 if anyone feels up to the drive:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=202133

mikeyfbi

Smash Cadet
I'm the dude who played with superBOOMer...he was aiight...lol

Just moved to florida and love ssb64

i have no transportation but i'm just south of ucf on perdido

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Perdido? Never heard of it.

I'm at UCF though.

Whats your address so I can get a better idea of where you are?

Top Bottom