• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone plan on Switching thier mains when Brawl comes out?

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
I plan on switching to Solid Snake unless he sucks really hard. I mean he's just too awesome.

Conker1

Smash Ace
I really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really,really, really hope Snake doesn't suck.

I plan on making him my second, after Mario.

krynny

Smash Cadet
i think ill do w/e i can to unlock everything first. after that i should have a good feel for most/all the chars.

snake looks cool, but i dont think he will be a very good char. he seems really slow. pit looks like he could be good, but im hoping cptn falcon is still a great char.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
Oh he1l ya. I have an ongoing tradition of always maining a new secret character. I ssb64 I mained Capt. Falcon, ssbm I mained Ice Climbers (not secret bwe) and Ganondorf.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Of course, I doubt Roy will make it back... So I'm going to have to find a new main.

Any of these characters sound nice to me: Pit, Ike, Metaknight, or Mario.

Of course I'll see how they play before I decide my next main.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Everybody, seriously. Except maybe returning characters which I didn't really like in Melee.

But I will play ALL the new characters. Low Tier-ism does not scare me.

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
My main was Mario in SSB, one of my mains in Melee, and it's going to be the case in SSBB. I'm planning on also maining Pit and Ike because the way I see it, three of these characters are beast to me.

Thunderslf

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try to main as Snake when Brawl comes out, if that doesn't work, than Wario, if that doesn't work, I guess I'll tru Ike, if not Ike, I'll wait till I unlock more characters.

SantaClaus

Smash Apprentice
its funny to see people maining as new characters without even seeing anything about them.

this reminds me of when everyone thought mewtwo would be the most powerful character/a broken character.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
I don't know if I even plan on "maining" anyone. I don't plan to become an elite tourney player, so I might just try to be decent with many characters. I might go back to making Link my most frequent character though. I'm starting to use him more in Melee.

Cenedar

Smash Ace
I'm not a tourney player either, but I normally use Ganondorf and Mewtwo when playing Smash (what? Yeah, I use Mewtwo.)

I'll probably use them again if they are in Brawl. And I'll probably pick up Ike and Meta-Knight.

Of course, if Sonic is in, then he trumps all my other choices.

Wreked

Smash Lord
As of right the roster right now, Pit. I plan on having maining with a swordsman(Lyn or Hector if they're in) or Lucario(if he's in)

GregUnit

Smash Journeyman
its funny to see people maining as new characters without even seeing anything about them.

this reminds me of when everyone thought mewtwo would be the most powerful character/a broken character.
OH MY GOD I FORGOT ABOUT THAT. I remember thinking that Mewtwo was going to be awesome then :urg:.

If SS isn't awesome I'm staying with noob-bait Shiek.

Pokebrawl

Smash Journeyman
I'm also not a intense tourney player, more like someone that likes to challenge friends for bragging rights. So probably Bowser Jr., Ray, and Plusle & Minun.

$ick

Smash Lord
If Pit is a decent character I'll try to main him. And if he is junk, hopefully he'll be ranked as low tier. ^_^

SubparSmashBrother

Smash Ace
Im pretty sure Doc won't be in the game, so of course I'll be switching mains. I'll probably just use whoever feels right, or whoever is the funnest to play as.

I *hope* to main Ike or Metaknight, but I'll have to wait and see how he plays, and see the rest of the characters too. I guess I'll have to wait and see.

Superstar

Smash Champion
Mario for life, Mario for president. I'm hoping Mario's main strength stays in Brawl, what strength you ask, his combo ability. Just the perfect character, sweet grab combos [not to mention a really nice wavedash]. :laugh:

I also plan on testing out Fox and Samus, I hope my mains in Melee aren't TOO screwed up this time around... For new characters I might try Ike and Pit to see if they are any good. I plan on trying them all though, just Mario, Fox, and Samus first.

Sugoi

Smash Apprentice
Mabe, I currently main Falco in Melee w/ Marth and Fox as my 2 secondaries, If Falco and Marth somehow dont make it in then I'll be maining Fox and Ike.

bored

Smash Ace
I'm still going to main peach along with Pit as my secondary, that is if he is any good...

Suna

Smash Journeyman
I plan on Maining Pit(no matter how bad or good he is I will main him I will make him good if he bad) and only pit no secondary unless some other KI rep is in I main everyone from KI

DainBramaged

Smash Ace
I honestly don't know how any of you can chose your main without seeing how they play out in Brawl yet....

whatever charcter I play best with (after getting a good sence of them all) , I will main >_>

though I must say.....Metaknight's Pwnswording abilities...they are calling me.....

Top Bottom