• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone plan on Switching thier mains when Brawl comes out?

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
I've no idea. I got to play all characters before I do.

I'm very interested in playing as Meta and Pit, though. Snake, too.

sharkboi

Smash Rookie
The first character I've chosen ever for both previous games have both become my best characters for those games. Pikachu for smash 64 and Shiek for Melee. I need to be careful about who i'm gonna pick first when brawl comes out. They'll probably be my best in that game as well....

B01001101ownz

Smash Apprentice
I hope Kirby becomes better because he's my current main. I plan to continue using him along with Ness but hopefully more will join THE MAIN TRAIN for me

Kye L

Smash Apprentice
His Fair looks like it has more...erm, oomph. Like you can feel the impact, and it causes more knockback. (I think it's in the Nintendo World vid that they show a close-up of him dashing across Yoshi's Island, short-hopping and Fairing Link/Mario, knocking them away...maybe it's just the sound, all the contact noises sound really sharp and loud :O)

Top Bottom