• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone intrested in Tampa triweeklies????

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
That's not too bad. I'd pay it. Where exactly is this venue and when are these Tri-Weeklies going to happen?

Edit: Sweet both games. I get to see how much of my Melee skillz have dissipated. Also, please don't sat Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, or Sunday for all of the days. I work those...

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Cool, I wouldn't mind heading in that direction every once in a while. Do you know if he'd show up to any of these?

Also, since you mentioned this is a clubhouse, about how many set-ups would you need? I'm sure you would need cubes/Wiis, copies of the games; but how about Tvs?

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I know I'd be able to bring one tv, a Wii and copies of both games. I wouldn't be able to make it to every meeting though. I have to watch how much I spend on gas, it being about four dollars and all.

edit: I'd be able to come maybe twice a month. Like I said, depends on how much I have to spend on gas.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Sorry, I'm trying to not to get cocky or anything.

And No offense petey, but you only win because of Nadospam, which is sad because most people still haven't found good ways around it. If I played you in a Meta ditto you'd have nothing to work with. Still, I prefer using Kirby in friendlies because people are bound to get pissy about Meta anyway, but you don't need Nado to win. Even everyone startings counterpicking snake and nadecamping it's not going to be fun stuff. >_>

Samus_ABe

Smash Ace
ive been sayin tampa is the new orlando. starting with these tri-weeklies! and dont take all the credit for reppin tampa red...i almost went undefeated in my pool...1 loss cuz of suicide...still, i failed in the brackets to tommy g with his wtf auto aim homing lasers and snake.....go figure. still good stuff in bracekts. right now our MK vs kirby win count 3-2 in my favor if i remember correctly. lets not end it there tho and make it first to 4 wins.
lol 1 loss cause of suicide?

i beat u at lobos tournament and i beat u in pools, it was unfortunate u suicided but its not like its safe for u to assume u would have won even without them =)

wish u would have done better in brackets u've gotten a lot better petey

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
cause after he got to play with me & petey, he's actually interested in it now.

Since this is my last week in Tampa, I want to smash with as many as possible tomorrow. So far me and TopCat are going to Blapius' and Petey's gonna try to. Abe, want to come to Tampa? I can house you if you want to crash.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
Triweeks?
We can do that I guess but we gotta get a good fan base going at least 40-50 people goin. I like being generous but Me and Lamugi can't pay a couple hundred for a tourny to flip.
We'll check out the venue a bit deeper, in a about a week im sure we'll have something up.

IShotLazer

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering if we should set up brawl and melee on seperate days. As of Setups, we are gonna need help. We can get about 4-5 there by ourselves, but with either of them we need at least 10 setups.
the size of the tournament I would expect would be 30-50 so straight brackets wouldn't be so bad.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I would, but I'm moving to Pensacola on Saturday.

I just want to smash some this week before leaving.

lamugi

Smash Lord
Lol ur my hero 2 ;)
but we should make up a crew for all of tampa whos beast like me, you ,halberd
start holding fest etc. make tampa known. I'm def working on this now. Thanks everyone for being paitient.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Whoa....I can't believe I didn't see this earlier..

Wow, I dont know you Lamugi but this **** most def has to fly.

Cuz ill be there everytime, with a car full of fools...(smash fools)

Im in Saint Pete An i will give you a ride if you need one to this.

Wow, this sounds amazing. Im tired of driving 2 hours at the least just to get to tourneys. Tampa is 30min away

Top Bottom