• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone intrested in Tampa triweeklies????

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
lol how i am even gonna play u. like, where u at and stuff? if u got balls ill see u at fast tho :laugh: oh, and i have never done a mm so how much do ppl usually put down? i wanna say $1000 if theres no limit :p

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol how i am even gonna play u. like, where u at and stuff? if u got balls ill see u at fast tho :laugh: oh, and i have never done a mm so how much do ppl usually put down? i wanna say $1000 if theres no limit :p
You should go play Marvel vs capcom 2.

Why would I need the balls to MM some B spaming MK main? LOL

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
which is it mooney? I keep hearing you say you don't play Brawl, but then you keep playing Brawl...

if you actually play, who's your main?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I main random box.

Which clearly states I don't care about brawl as much as most do. :)

I like brawl because its an easy game.

dude what the hell theres a park of manko in japan? I must visit!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
will you use random for the MM as well?

there has to be at least somebody your leaning towards.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
You should go play Marvel vs capcom 2.

Why would I need the balls to MM some B spaming MK main? LOL
because you still havnt found a way to beat it :ohwell:. but yeah im only good with MK so i wont pick anyone else because no1 else has such an easy and broken move like tornado cuz i get to spam it all day and theres nothing anyone can do about it. and i will only play marvel vs capcom if theres a broken character that i can use to easily win and it's noob-friendly. MM ASAP where and when?

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
because you still havnt found a way to beat it :ohwell:. but yeah im only good with MK so i wont pick anyone else because no1 else has such an easy and broken move like tornado cuz i get to spam it all day and theres nothing anyone can do about it. and i will only play marvel vs capcom if theres a broken character that i can use to easily win and it's noob-friendly. MM ASAP where and when?
Lol. Just seeing you say that makes me lol.

DI up --> dair. OMG THAT WAS SO HARD.

I'm saying go play mvc2 because you mentioned 1000 dollar MM's lol.

I'll be in tampa this week.

Tornado is not even close to broken. Feel free to spam it all you like.

we can play over wifi in a bit actually if your up for it.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
wifi is an unreliable test of skill. plus, if i win u might back out of the MM, unless u meant that our MM was gonna be on wifi, in which case i would laugh at you in your attempt to have lag save you. and you told me to give my price but ill say at least $20, does that sound about right? ive never done a MM or gone to many tourneys so this will be fun. just let me kno when ur in tampa k? dont back out now! someone organize something for this please! i cant wait to wear out my red button.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
I never said I wanted to use wifi to test skill >_> I was simply asking if you were up for a match to let me know.

$20.00 for a brawl match is stupid. I'd play you in melee though for $20.00. How about 5 for brawl.

lamugi

Smash Lord
i'd like to keep this thread focoused primarly on triweeklies so can everyone stop arguing, or MM people on here, mooney btw u need to add a % sign to ur sig/quote. And u guys can MM when u come over. ill hit u up.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
will you use random for the MM as well?

there has to be at least somebody your leaning towards.
i've seen him use MK in tourney matches and stuff, so im just gonna assume MK

mooney, we know the game is easy moves-wise. so you should get your easy-moves down pact, and start going to tourneys and start competiting. I mean, its so easy, you should just be able to go to a random tourney and start ****** alot of faces. sounds like easy money to me. And especially when you mostly use MK in tourney? Mooney should be raking in the money...

i know its kinda far, but i just want to let you tampians know of the PnT tourney going down in miami this saturday. This is the best practice you're gonna get for FAST, as litereally everyone is going (even me, HRNUT, fearless, loto, and we all live like 4 hours away). Its basically gigs, but the SFL version.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
I'm down for melee tri-weeklies.

Im at summer school in gainesville at the moment, are you doing tri-weeklies religiously or "every three weeks give or take a week"? Ill be in town like Aug 9-20th ish.

petey_did_it

Smash Ace
ive been sayin tampa is the new orlando. starting with these tri-weeklies! and dont take all the credit for reppin tampa red...i almost went undefeated in my pool...1 loss cuz of suicide...still, i failed in the brackets to tommy g with his wtf auto aim homing lasers and snake.....go figure. still good stuff in bracekts. right now our MK vs kirby win count 3-2 in my favor if i remember correctly. lets not end it there tho and make it first to 4 wins.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Depends on how much that door fee is. Also, I'm sure you've mentioned it in this in here somewhere, but would there be both versions of smash?

Top Bottom