• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone Ever Play Maplestory?

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Serious Question... Have you Ever played a game called Maplestory for CPU?

I think it is a very boooooring game and I wasted about 2 Years of my life playing it ....

What about you?

Puddin

Smash Lord
Waste of time and money. I would not suggest this game to anyone.

In order to get any item worth using you need to use Nexon points (Nexon points = $$$) otherwise you're stuck with the in-game level up crap. Not to mention you have to pay Nexon points to get MARRIED. Yes you heard me, if you want to marry someone you don't even know on a game that will suck your wallet dry you need to pay cold hard cash for a fake wedding that could just as easily be done by saying "Let's get married" "Ok" and the clothes (Wedding Dress and Tuxedo) aren't even included, they cost money as well and you only keep them for a short amount of time before you have to pay the full price to renew them.

KosukeKGA

Smash Champion
Kill 1,000,000 snails to reach Lv. 9!

Congratulations!

Now kill 10,000 slimes. >_>

Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab Tab

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Waste of time and money. I would not suggest this game to anyone.

In order to get any item worth using you need to use Nexon points (Nexon points = $$$) otherwise you're stuck with the in-game level up crap. Not to mention you have to pay Nexon points to get MARRIED. Yes you heard me, if you want to marry someone you don't even know on a game that will suck your wallet dry you need to pay cold hard cash for a fake wedding that could just as easily be done by saying "Let's get married" "Ok" and the clothes (Wedding Dress and Tuxedo) aren't even included, they cost money as well and you only keep them for a short amount of time before you have to pay the full price to renew them.
You apparently don't know much...

Cash Items are optional and offer no status boosts. All items that actually aid your character are only obtained through trading with other players or from monster drops. If you're talking about the Maple Trade system, it's optional and not a required part of the game.

That said, I quit Maple ages ago. Fun game, but it was to much of a grindfest to hold me in for any longer after level 50.

dyip_90

Smash Rookie
I played once. Only.

I died, and started up in some random place. I got confused and closed the game, deleted it, and will never play it again. Never.

Moy

Where's the coffee cake?
Slippi.gg
MOY#56
I did. Stopped at, maybe, level 23 or somethin'. Got very boring.

Never become a thief. Once you start fighting harder enemies later on, it takes forever to kill one.

Forget the other 10 that are coming at you, too.

g0tmilK?

Smash Rookie
Ahh Maple, what a game that was back a year ago, =]. And I am happy to boast the highest level character(so far) on here, with a level 73 Ranger. But yes, grinding is just not fun, and I onlt really enjoyed the pq's which have player interaction. And yes, I know there is Pirate PQ for 51-100, but that just gives crappy exp. Anyways, it was really only fun while the PQ's lasted, but I have met some great people on there that I still keep in touch with.

I did. Stopped at, maybe, level 23 or somethin'. Got very boring.

Never become a thief. Once you start fighting harder enemies later on, it takes forever to kill one.

Forget the other 10 that are coming at you, too.
Lol, wtf? Sorry to say, but you may have just being a noob. Theifs are one of the strongest classes, and CB's are considered to be the best class of all by some.

Blackadder

Smash Master
I played for a while, gave it a chance. Threw that chance out the door when I found out the gameplay consists of stabbing snails.

A lot.

Top Bottom