• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone else getting tired of seeing Ike's final smash?

gamer8

Smash Lord
I definitely am, every single video, Ike is in it, every video, he gets the smash ball! It used to be cool, but now it's just annoying.

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
nah i still love his FS, it's awesomeness still makes me go 'wow...' everytime i see it, it's definitely one of the best FS's in my opinion

Windlord

Smash Journeyman
I imagine any final smash will loose it's apeal after seeign it a billion times...

unless of course it's great aether.

but seriously, when you get the game you can turn it off and not worry about it.

GreenKirby

Smash Master
NNID
NoName9999
Does anyone else notice that when Ike does his FS, it sounds like he's saying, "I HATE YOU!"

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
I'm starting to think that Ike's Final Smash is one of his notable advantages over other characters. It seems that Ike is one of the better characters at grabbing Smash Balls due to having many high damage attacks that have huge range. His Final Smash is easily also one of his fastest attacks, in addition to easily killing and having a huge impact zone that can obliterate more than just one opponent if the match is free for all.

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
It's my favorite FS, but yeah... it's getting a bit old...

It's like sonic's in e for all but cooler...

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Again, I'm speculating that there is a reason why we are seeing Ike's FS fairly often, and I think that Ike statistically has advantages in grabbing Smash Balls.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
personally, im getting tired of seeing people not tech out of ike's fs. unless they fixed that from e4all...

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I'd say that as well...

He seems to be able to break it sometimes with just one attack while others require 2 or 3 hits...

WhiteOblv

Smash Ace
LOLOL at poster. last sat in a FFA i great aethered to players at the sametime on ther last stock FTW. Am i tired of ikes Final Smash? lol is that a joke?

You deserve a fully charged ike fsmash to the head.

Top Bottom