• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone dream about diddy?

happytif

Smash Cadet
Yeah, you read it right =P
First I would like to excuse any eventual grammar mistake, since english is only my secondary language (I'm from Brazil =P)
Well, since i started played SSBB seriously, and loved all the mobility of Diddy and his fun banana play, I have been thinking about this game nearly 24h.
When I'm at school I think about tatics and how to improve him, when I'm at home I pratictice with CPUs and stay like, 2 hours in training mode... Sometimes I even dream on being the top Diddy player in the whole world xD
I might be ashaming myself here, but I would like to know if everybody is like that, if it's just a passing phase from knowing all the fun SSBB can be, or if I'm just crazy xD

*If I'm posting that on the wrong section, please delete this post, I'm kinda new to the boards ;D*

DFEAR

Smash Hero
copy pasta'd

To see a monkey in your dream, symbolizes deceit. People are working to advance their own interest. They also represent insight and intuition. Alternatively, monkeys also indicate an immature attitude, a playful nature and a mischievous side of your personality.

To see a monkey hanging or swinging from a tree, suggests that you are feeling troubled by some issue.

To dream that you are feeding a monkey, denotes that you betrayed by someone whom you thought cared about your interests.

Consider also the significance of the Three Mystic Monkeys who cover their eyes, ears and mouth to mean that they see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
To see bats in your dream, symbolizes uncleanness, demons, and annoyances. Alternatively, bats represent rebirth. You need to let go of old habits. Your current path is not compatible with your new growth and new goals. It may also mean that you are blindly entering into a situation or deal. You need to evaluate the facts more carefully. The dream may also been a pun on feeling "batty" or feeling crazy.

To dream of a white bat, signifies death of a family member. To dream of a black bat, signifies personal disaster.

To see a vampire bat in your dream, represents that a person in your life may be draining your of self-confidence and/or your resources.
-----------
To see a snake or be bitten by one in your dream, signifies hidden fears and worries that are threatening you. Your dream may be alerting you to something in your waking life that you are not aware of or that has not yet surfaced. Alternatively, the snake may be seen as phallic and thus symbolize temptation, dangerous and forbidden sexuality. If you are afraid of the snake, then it signifies your fears of sex, intimacy or commitment. The snake may also refer to a person around you who is callous, ruthless, and can't be trusted. As a positive symbol, snakes represent healing, transformation, knowledge and wisdom. It is indicative of self-renewal and positive changes. meanings by DreamMoods.com

To see the skin of a snake in your dream, represents protection from illnesses.

To dream that you are eating a live snake, indicates that you are looking for intimacy or sexual fulfillment. Your life is lacking sensuality and passion. If you vomit or throw up the snake, then it may mean that you are overcompensating for something that is lacking in your life. You may be rushing into something.

love copy pasta

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
I dream of new techniques; I literally came up with

Dash Attack > RBPG

and a few of the B.O.A.T. combos literally in my sleep, woke up, and after being all "Holy crap!" I wrote them down and tested them. Only now I don't dream anymore :( (Stupid narcolepsy)

TreK

Is "that guy"
http://www.dreamviews.com/ i study dreaming as a side hobby :p its interesting.
wtf, real life haxing looks fun =O

Anyway, I always dream about brawl the night before tournies. Maybe I should focus less so I wouldn't stress that much XD
Edit : nevermind, last time it taught me a trick that I actually pulled off in a match and it made me take a stock of one tough opponent. It was banana-dash attack-walk under them-banana-fair <3

happytif

Smash Cadet
Yay, I'm not crazy! (Or at least I'm not alone! xD)
Tomorrow I'll probably have one of my toughest brawl battles I ever had.... xD I'll probably lose (Yes, I'm on stage 2 of the learning curve line)
I simply can't do BDACUS =/
It doesn't seems very useful, but it looks awesome =X
Any tips?

Ingulit

Ing-u-lit
Yay, I'm not crazy! (Or at least I'm not alone! xD)
Tomorrow I'll probably have one of my toughest brawl battles I ever had.... xD I'll probably lose (Yes, I'm on stage 2 of the learning curve line)
I simply can't do BDACUS =/
It doesn't seems very useful, but it looks awesome =X
Any tips?
Well, don't sweat it, because it's not that useful (as of now). Really you just have to learn the timing. Don't get caught up on ATs, focus more instead on applying what you already know about the game in general (read: for Diddy mains, that also means Glide Tossing). Once you start winning, then you can try to work obscure ATs into your game.

Count

Smash Champion
I never really remember dreams but my roomies tell me I talk about brawl in my sleep. Since I only play diddy competitively I'm sure he's present haha.

happytif

Smash Cadet
Lol player-1 xD Watchout for BIG******LOU xD
Well, I can GT, Dribble and I'm working my way through Double Banana Lock, but I'm working more on adapting to my oponnent style and reading their moves, but I can't react as fast as I would like to =/
Plus I play on a "lagged" TV, and I've only played on those kind of TVs (my friends also have TV lag), is there any way to fix that, without changing TV?

happytif

Smash Cadet
lol =P
Well, I guess i'll have to buy component cables them, thanks for the help =P

Top Bottom