• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anybody near Pt St Lucie FL going to All Day Brawl Day or PNT Brawl Tourney??

forute

Smash Ace
I'm going to Florida at the end of the month for a wedding, and I wanna try to go to a tourney while I'm down there.
I need to catch a ride with somebody. I can team with you if you need a partner. I play Meta Knight, never placed below 3rd in singles or doubles with competition like Azen, Chillin, and G-reg at like every tourney
Just post or PM me, thanks

Linguini

Smash Master
If you want the highest level of play in FL go to the PNT tourney, SFL is the most skilled area for brawl ATM plus I really want a DK vs MK mm.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
from xYz:

Forute... are you going to this tourney or the spring hill one?? which ever one you go to, will be the one I'll be attending... looking forward to play some matches with you.
lol at xyz and linguini all up on Forte's ****. Looks like you're too pro Forte.

AfroQT

Smash Master
How dare they want to play someone they HAVENT played at the last 4 tournaments. CLEARLY they are **** riding...

CLEARLY

Equi

Smash Ace
lmao I live five minutes away from Pt. St Lucie

heard quite a bit about ya forte. i'll probably be going to one of those so if you're around the area we should practice, i'm pretty skilled and I heard you beat Azen in tourney so this should be interesting.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
ryan aka sheer

that was the best diss you've done in a long time good job. im so proud. now go back to being a noob and letting col bol pull your weight :bee:

I want to play ppl that are amazing in this game, not to much to ask. ;)
I wanna see how I stand.

forute

Smash Ace
lmao I live five minutes away from Pt. St Lucie

heard quite a bit about ya forte. i'll probably be going to one of those so if you're around the area we should practice, i'm pretty skilled and I heard you beat Azen in tourney so this should be interesting.
Oh, cool
Let's see... I'm going down there on the 28th, the 29th is my birthday so I probably have to spend it with family, I don't think I'm doing anything on the 30th, 31st is the wedding, the 1st is the tournament, family stuff on the 2nd, and then I'm leaving on the 3rd

So if you want, we can smash on Friday then head up to whichever tournament on Sunday and team if you need a partner. (And of course I'll pay my share for gas :p)

Equi

Smash Ace
Sounds good to me. Just PM me your address or hit me up on AIM

equivocalx3 is my sn

Top Bottom