• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any UU/BL "trainers" ?

Icy_Eagle

Smash Journeyman
So just wondering if there's anyone else that likes playing in the UU/BL environment, it's really hard to find other people playing it. Are you going to participate in the upcoming UU ladder? I think it's really exciting :)

WouW

Smash Lord
****, it's going to look ridiculous there with Pokés like Gallade, Raikou, Mesprit, actually being tested for UU. And that's just in a quick glance over the list of BL pokés.

Niiro

Smash Ace
I think it is not gonna work outvso well, but looks interesting =D. Tons of my favorite pokemon are now Bl, such as Gallade, zangoose, slaking, and porgon 2

c3gill

Smash Ace
im kinda new to this site- but i saw this and i had to post- I love my UU team!

Persian, Primeape, Gorebyss, Mantine, Lanturn, Froslass... of course all decent EV and IV values, and movesets i am very proud of :)

(i have a few backups and subs i use sometimes- Mawile, Exploud, Arbok, Granbull)

but mad props to you other people playing UU, gotta love them!

PokemonTrainerLisa

Smash Apprentice
I love my UU team as well! It's awesome! ^_^

What's even better is that, BL is now combined with UU. And since my team uses both UU and BL Pokemon, this is perfect for me!! =D

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Yes, some of my favorite pokemon are never used that much, so I train them. Aerodactyl, Electrode, Tauros, Blastoise. I love 1st gen.

Wii4Mii 99

Smash Lord
I play UU because all I ever hear is OU this and OU that, and I thought it'd be more fun (and challenging) to play the lower tier.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
What BL/UU do you play. Certainly not DP.
and not RBY either.
I only battle people in real life. So we bend the rules just a tad when it comes to their categories. And by people, I mean 2 of my friends, lol. So we don't really go by the smogon categorizations or anything.

Top Bottom