• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any turneys near Fresno (besides freno)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lit20

Smash Rookie
Im new to smash boards and just wondering any tournaments around fresno. Ive won some local tourneys. and i wanna play some of top north cal just to see how i will do. Well yeah any tourned near fresno?

Baka-Bear

Smash Rookie
Baka

There is a place called Gametyme in madera CA I work there and I run our tournaments. See if you can beat me and the rest of our smashers.

Lit20

Smash Rookie
Really that pretty close. My crew has pretty good people in it. Were slowly coming up. Yeah when is the next one i'll bring people. Cash prize???

Zivilyn Bane

Smash Master
Level One is a LAN center in Clovis CA and they host the best tournaments in the Central Valley. Get their number from your phone book and ask for Drex, tell him you play smash and Ziv told you to call.

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
ask around int he regional forums (but don't make a new thread, just poke around in existing ones or something)

Also, keep an eye on this forum for any tournaments that pop up near you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom