• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any smashers that listen to METAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
not sure where to put this but.....

any smashers that listen to METAL here

(glam dose not count)

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
IRON MAIDEN FOR THE ****ING WIN!!!!!!!

UP THE IRONS!!!!

So yeah, I listen to Iron Maiden...

:)

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I usually use the name "Trooper" as my username, cause"The Trooper" is one of the best **** songs ever made. But for some reason I don't remember, most boards don't allow it (or some ******* has already taken it). As for the Banana part, don't ask me, cuz I wouldnt know what to tell you.

btw marioxmaiden, what maiden songs you like?

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
dude my xbox live name is thetrooper sorry

o btw my favorite song is a tie with the fugitive and the wicker man

susu_atari

Smash Ace
Look up a band called Tangaroa and listen to the song "Vietnamese Killing Queens".

That's some f***ing metal right there.

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
Iron Maiden, Protest the Hero, Metallica, Slayer, there's so many. I could honestly write for an hour.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
I think my username speaks for itself.

You guys have to try "Hallowed be thy Name" by Maiden. Probably the best song ever.
That song is stuck in my head at least once a day. The part near the end when Bruce goes, "Yeaaaah, yeeeeah, yeaaaah. Holloooooowed be thyyy naaaaaaaaaaaaaaame."

****it, now it's stuck in my head again. -iTunes-

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
Tofu Beast thats not the metal i was talking about but it was funny

Superninjabreadman metalcore in example of .... shadow falls or killswitch engage if so you need to listen to

IRON MAIDEN or JUDAS PREAST

Symphony X

Smash Lord
marioxmaiden, I take it you're into the 80's metal?

Some of my favorite metal bands include:

Wintersun, Rhapsody, Megadeth, Symphony X, Anthrax, Blind Guardian, Dragonforce, Iron Maiden, Helloween, Pantera, Black Tide, Powerglove, among others.

Whoever it was that said they only listen to Sonic music. Powerglove is a metal band that covers video game songs, and they covered a Sonic one.

I'd rather listen to something other than distorted guitars and screaming.
Again - Why?

Metal screaming is amazing.

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
IWontGetOverTheDam ..... i think you dont know what metal is ....... metal is not only screaming it can also be singing like for example ozzy was a part of the first heavy metal band called black sabbath now ozzy back then did not scream he sung .... a new revolution he did not scream a new revolution he sung it also iron maiden's bruce dickinson sings not screams that also started a new revolution along with rob halford who made painkiller witch in your opinion may be distorted guitars but i think it was bad@$$

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
I'd rather listen to something other than distorted guitars and screaming.
Not all metal is screamo. I'm with you though, I dislike songs where the singer sounds like hes screaming himself hoarse.

Id try to convince you to give metal another try, but I highly doubt you will. Oh well, more metal for us!

Well, not really, but whatever.

EDIT:marioxmaiden beat me to it. Bruce Dickinson's voice is amazing.:)

lycrof

Smash Apprentice
I am quite a bit of a metalhead. I mostly listen to death/black/folk/goth metal. I never liked thrash. Power is alright. On a side note I am currently watching a live stream of a Behemoth/Dimmu concert. I am going to see 3 inches of blood next week \m/

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
Symphony X .... kick@$$ another Symphony X fan O....M....G is that PPP POWERGLOVE dude you like the best stuff powerglove IS vgmetal

IWontGetOverTheDam

Smash Lord
IWontGetOverTheDam ..... i think you dont know what metal is ....... metal is not only screaming it can also be singing like for example ozzy was a part of the first heavy metal band called black sabbath now ozzy back then did not scream he sung .... a new revolution he did not scream a new revolution he sung it also iron maiden's bruce dickinson sings not screams that also started a new revolution along with rob halford who made painkiller witch in your opinion may be distorted guitars but i think it was bad@$$
I take it you're about 14-ish? I've heard a lot of metal. A LOT. I live with someone who listens to nothing but Iron Maiden and Ozzy. I'll tell ya what I hear. Electric guitars and screaming.

Symphony X

Smash Lord
Bruce Dickinson does scream though. Just not the normal definition of screaming. He more "yells", but still.

On a side note: Any death metal fans? Power metal?

Steck

Smash Journeyman
Not much... But I do like some Dragonforce, Black Sabbath, and Black Mountain

Are Led Zepplin metal? I consider them classic rock but...

BananaTrooper

Smash Journeyman
Bruce Dickinson does scream though. Just not the normal definition of screaming. He more "yells", but still.
Bruce's voice does kinda get hoarser in the "No Prayer for the Dying" and "Fear of the Dark" albums. However, I wouldn't call what Bruce does normally "screaming"; it's more like he's a very manly version of Celine Dion. (plz dont kill me)

marioxmaiden

Smash Cadet
IWontGetOverTheDam .... alright dude your opinion

Symphony X ..... yeah but it's not like children of bodom he just yells

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Metal is, well... A very broad term.

I listen to powermetal, old metal, some new metal, and very little black metal (Rhapsody, Kamelot, Metallica, Iron Maiden, Children of Bodom, Slipknot(Lol), etc)

0wnd1zzl3d

Smash Cadet
If you want to hear screaming, listen to one of the only metal bands I dont like.

Silencer. I lol at it. It's terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom