• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smashers in Cambridge?!

Shadow Tactics

Smash Cadet
didn't know there was a melee scene in cambridge. i used to play brawl but quit 2 years back, i wouldn't mind getting into melee though. any of you guys up for showing me the ropes?

L-J

Smash Ace
Sure dude :) There's four of us who play in Cambridge during term time (all students): myself, Jack (GM Jack), Hugo (rustediron) and Chris (sinai420). We usually play around once a week at my place (Queens' College) - it's kinda random, pretty much whenever people are free and fancy playing as we all live close to each other. Tomorrow afternoon for example me, Jack and Hugo will be playing. Let us know some times that're good for you and we'll see what we can do.

rustediron

Smash Lord
lol that name looks familiar from a London monthly
I'll probably come over around 4 or 5, not sure I can spare too much time

rustediron

Smash Lord
Sorry I couldn't make it, some things came up and I totally forgot + I wouldn't have been able to spare the time after all

gm jack

Smash Lord
When would people be free to play? I've bought melee up again on the CUDGS forum and got at least one person interested. Would something like sunday evening be any good (Cesca's up fri-sun and I have stuff on wed and thurs evening)?

rustediron

Smash Lord
prob somewhat busy for the next few weeks :S
give me a fb message or something when you decide to play, and I'll see if I have the time

L-J

Smash Ace
It's been ages since we've sorted something - I'm free every afternoon and evening this week (till Friday) except for Wednesday evening.

Top Bottom