• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Smash Scene in Edinburg, TX?

Wiz

Smash Cadet
My three cousins and I are looking for tourneys in the Area, we recently turned 18 so we can travel, just not very far. Somewhere in the RGV Area sound about right. We've gotten good at Melee since Brawl came out... actually we were disappointed in Brawl, but we play it as well =P. Anyways I was just wondering if there's any tourneys close by we can travel to, or peeps near that we can show of our skills off. Yeah, if you wish to contact me my number is 956-905-9168 I prefer text, but call if you must. We're Decent, I remember playing Gobs, Brolly, Smiles, Vash, Kev$ and we don't remeber any other names lol... So yeah please let me know, and this is my yonger Cousins account so I will probably not check this ofter, or maybe respond with my account... that I've not created yet... Anyways any info is appreciated. Thanks in advanced =P

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Try and make it to the Insane Triumph tournament in July in Houston. There should be a couple of people from the RGV going, so maybe you can catch a ride if you can't drive all the way to Houston. If you want tournaments, this is the biggest melee tournament Texas has offered in a while.

defsithe

Smash Ace
My three cousins and I are looking for tourneys in the Area, we recently turned 18 so we can travel, just not very far. Somewhere in the RGV Area sound about right. We've gotten good at Melee since Brawl came out... actually we were disappointed in Brawl, but we play it as well =P. Anyways I was just wondering if there's any tourneys close by we can travel to, or peeps near that we can show of our skills off. Yeah, if you wish to contact me my number is 956-905-9168 I prefer text, but call if you must. We're Decent, I remember playing Gobs, Brolly, Smiles, Vash, Kev$ and we don't remeber any other names lol... So yeah please let me know, and this is my yonger Cousins account so I will probably not check this ofter, or maybe respond with my account... that I've not created yet... Anyways any info is appreciated. Thanks in advanced =P
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=219725
link to the RGV/South Texas thread
Next upcoming tourny in the valley is gonna be the July 17th in Harlingen.

If you were around for the days of Kev$ and Gobz, we have probably met in the past lol.
I can probably make a trip to where ever to play you this week/end. Ill see whats up. my number is (956)778-3430

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Yo, I live in Edinburg right now. We have a pretty decent scene around here (RGV). I'll hit you up later, next time we're gonna play, or if you all wanna contact me, my number is (956) 310-2862.

Oh yeah, we're also having an Anime convention in Weslaco this weekend, if that's your thing. There will be Brawl (maybe Melee) tournies all three days, but they probably won't be very big.

Top Bottom