• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Players In Torrance, California?

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
Are there any smashers in Torrance?

Also, are there any 18 and under ssbm tourneys cause im 11 and my parents dont like me playing with adults cussing and burping and etc.

So any answers?

Shroomed

Smash Master
posting on here, will most likely get you 18 year olds and older

what if this kid's an SFAT, but only 11

that would b pretty good

ConnorTheKid

Treat Yo' Self
Premium
yeah because people under 18 don't burp, cuss, etc. I don't think there are many players in Torrance that play brawl. I know of a few that play Melee but that game's probably too hard for your age. :p

Dajuan, he plays Brawl. he ain't no SFAT.

Blahblahwutever

Smash Journeyman
yeah because people under 18 don't burp, cuss, etc. I don't think there are many players in Torrance that play brawl. I know of a few that play Melee but that game's probably too hard for your age. :p

Dajuan, he plays Brawl. he ain't no SFAT.
I switched from Brawl to Melee about 2 months ago.

Can you tell me which Melee players are in Torrance?

Ekoli

Smash Journeyman
mayb u shud jus w8 a few yrs b4 u get n the community(if its still going by then.)
tht way, u dnt get bothered 2 much about the age group cuz in reality, most smasherz r either 18, or r going 2 be soon. By the time ur 18, the rest of us will probably be married with children;) jk, but seriously...

lols. Your not allowed to use AIM but you can show up at some random people's house.
lol, i'd be pissed if someone pulled that off on me without a phone call.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Hey, this kid could become like Connor. Connor was 13 and good and now he's holding tournaments like what...a year or two later? Anyways, if you want to go to tournaments; you'll simply have to convince your parents that you're mature enough to go to them. Also, maturity levels of everyone doesn't seem that dependent on age. To use the example of Connor again, he's pretty mature and he can't legally drive yet. Sure, most of us are around high school or college age, but you'll get swearing at whatever age. Also, unless you're home schooled, people will start swearing in 6th grade and on (unless they're like me, which is rare). If you're going to go into any gaming community, the basics are going to be the same. There will be people who are mean and people who are awesome. The changes between game to game are what people like. For example, the Melee community might enjoy tech skill slightly more than mindgames where as something slower like Tekken or Soul Calibur might enjoy mind games slightly more than tech skill. Good examples or not, the picture is easy to understand.

Either way, you'll have to convince your parents you're ready to face the real world or you'll have to wait a couple years until they convince themselves. Also, I'd recommend putting whether you're looking for 64, Melee, or Brawl players.

Top Bottom