• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Philippine Bralwers?

pandathundah

Smash Rookie
Yo wazzup Philippine Peeps! Anybody from the Philippines can join my brawl! I'm Filipino by blood though or in other words, I live in the Philippines! *cheers* yeah, so u can add me because I've been looking for Philippine Brawlers almost all the time and I currently have no friends in my roster :( so add me! My FC is in my profile or if your lazy enough..

Name: BigM (shared with my bros)
FC: 1762-3901-8980

Mains:
Diddy Kong
Luigi
Wario
P. Trainer

-yeah, I actually have a lot but this is in the order of usage/expertise. Feel free to add me :D

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
Hey, I'm of Filipino blood too friend : )

Though I live in Australia, we *may* still be able to play a (very laggy) game or two once it comes out here.

waks

Smash Journeyman
I rarely go to this section of the board, lol

Filipino here :p

xiferp

Smash Apprentice
Same here. Destiny ISP though. I lag with anyone who doesn't use Destiny. I so need PLDT.

Yeniths

East Midlands!
I am half Filipino, living in the UK currently tho, but could be back any time^^. Is there a smash scene at all over there? would be sad to leave tourneys and all that behind.

arjayquizon

Smash Rookie
I would've played y'all if only I was back home. It's actually great to know there are Filipino brawlers out there. Most of my HS friends have never heard of SSB. Much less the Wii. We could play, but it would be laggy as *hit. It would be great though to have someone else understands Filipino. I would've set my taunt-text to something in Filipino if I had some Filipino brawlers to play with. Oh well. Hopefully you guys could start trying to make SSB more popular over there.

Hopper

Smash Cadet
im up for a match.. send me a message on aim: TyGtygRawR or YM: tin_83

Shiroi

Smash Apprentice
I am full filipino blood haha! =D
But sadly I dont stay there. >.>
I live in Guam [just 3 hours away from PI by PLANE.]
Even though I am full filipino, i dont understand any of the language. [sad, yes. I know]
Anyways, if anyone wants a challenge [hopefully not laggy] I'll be willing to schedule a match. =D

Top Bottom