• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any pembroke pines/miramar smashers??

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
yo wat up. im posting this to see if there is anyone and i mean ANYONE living around the pembroke pines/miramar area that is up to smash. i live in the worst neighborhood and nobody i kno lives near me that is up to play or that even knows about the game for that matter. im done with skol so im up 2 play anytime i dont work. i dont mind goin to your house if you dont want to come here i just want some1 to smash with. i live right across the street from pembroke lakes mall so anywhere even remotely close to there i wont mind making the drive. so if any1 at all is interested please let me know. pm me, post here or call me and let me kno. 305-336-2054

Maverick's C0CK

Smash Journeyman
play wes jr and animal control. they live less than 5 mins away from the mall pm them or sumthing. i think they live on palm ave and the community is called The Landings

BETA

Smash Ace
I live off of Pines Blvd., not too far from University Drive. Though we haven't met yet, Ryusiodo lives about 3 mins from me. We're planning to meet at the leisure room of a library sometime soon. Perhaps you could come too.

<EDIT> Wow you are close!

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
ok sounds good just let me kno when and where and i'll be there. im so bored around here theres absolutly nothing 2 do except play ball at the courts and that get exausting after a while so wen ever u want to smash im down 4 it just let me kno.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
It's the NSU Alvin Sherman Library in Davie. It's the teen room but they don't really check that much. THe problem is that it isn't always open but so far when I go during the weekend at around 1-2 PM its open. If it's not at least we can get to know each other. You might want to bring your own controllers though...The ones there are pretty dirty (meaning that brown stuff in the side crevices, the button sides, c stick, shoulder buttons) incase you might be a clean freak. >_> I might have to bring my own copy of Melee too since they sometimes don't have their own. One time I went and it was stolen or something.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Idk I rarely go anywhere else but the teen room or library part of it. (You know with the books >.>) It's just a place to get food though I think. The teen room is on the 1st floor library. It's open till 8 PM the building I mean but I highly doubt people will volunteer to watch over the room past 5 PM.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
davie??? why so far?? im sure theres a closer area that we can meet up at or even at someones house. wouldnt that be easier and more convienient for us??

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Well me and BETA aren't exactly comfortable with inviting random people to our houses. So unless you don't mind us going to your house it might have to be NSU. Speaking of which, look up on mapquest how long you would have to drive. Sometimes it says its in Davie or Ft. Lauderdale so it might not be as far as you think. I live in the edge of Miramar and Pembroke Pines and I can get there in about 20 minutes.

http://www.nova.edu/library/about/geninfo.html

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
i really dont mind if you guys come here. its 100 times better then driving for 30 min to some random location wen there are plenty of places around here that would be just as good. my house here is really bad for smash cuz my room is tiny and theres no room 2 sit but at my dads house we can play just fine where there is alot of room. its still in pines just a lil further out west. its in silver lakes rite next to the super wallmart to be exact. its really easy to find and alot closer then a libary in davie. so if you guys are allright with that then just let me kno wen a good day iz for every1 to come and i'll set it up.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I can go almost anytime during the weekend as long as I don't have to study for AP Calculus BC or Physics C...I don't mind driving that much but how far is it between your and your dad's house?

Honors

Smash Journeyman
Ryusiodo: You go to NSU for smash? I know some good NSU students (me being one) that play smash frequently on fridays at the Flight Deck. If anything I'll let them know if you want to set up a smash day. They have a GC but no smash game though.

gangsta: You live 5 min from me and jFizzle

here is his thread if you want to pm him to challenge him

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=115775

If anything by Oct 12 I'll be free since my midterms are done and will have the rest of the week with no classes.

BTW there is a tournament at OutLan Game Center on Oct 27
pines blvd and 184 AVE
http://www.outlancafe.com/

BETA

Smash Ace
So, gangsta's dad's house? What's a good date? I only have class mon-thurs, so any day from friday to saturday is good for me.

BTW, I take the county bus. If the place is anywhere other than on Pines Blvd., getting there may be difficult for me.

Man, that Outlan tourney is at a bad time for me.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
ok thats str8. i'll pm him. but both of u can come 2 my house as well if u like wen ever u want 2 play. just let me kno. ok i got a better idea how bout this if all of you arent busy on friday we could do it then. does any1 have other plans that they cant make it if i set it up on friday??

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
i dont mind picking u up so u dont have 2 take the bus since u live so close but if u do decide to take it insted its the #7 bus. but ya is friday ok wit every1??

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
o ya Ryusiodo my house is less then 10 min from my dads house. its walkin distance from superwallmart. so if u can get there its really simple 2 get to my crib

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
go west down pines and you will run into it in about 10 min from the mall. like i said i dont mind pickin u up if u think ur gona have a problem getting a ride. i think ima pick up some of my other friends as well to come play.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
by the way honors if ur interested u can come wit jfizzle to my house as well. the more the better. i already pm him about friday so im jus waitin for his response

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
I still need an address though, especially for a bus ride.
17654 sw 5th ct
pines 33029

its in silver lakes and the neighborhood is called tiffany cove.

as soon as u make that left on 178th into silver lakes its the 1st neighborhood on the left.

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
ok good. well if u or any1 has any questions about this mini pines smashfest i guess u can call it just let me kno im rarely home so just call me if any thing. my # is on the first post i put up. but definetly on friday we'll play if every1 can make it.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I can get there on my own. I just needed the address which you supplied already. That address is for your dad's house right? Do I need to bring anything and will we have more cubes or tv's since more people are coming?

Honors

Smash Journeyman
gangsta66: I usually have a club meeting on friday afternoon 6-8pm, so I doubt I'll be going (til how long though?. I live in Sunset Falls, and jFizzle lives in Chapel Trail. I don't know his schedule but last time I asked him he told me he's free on tues and thurs. I'm not sure if he's a university student not like me. But like I said, oct 11-14 is a definite.

BETA: did you get a chance to contact Advent and face him?

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
I can get there on my own. I just needed the address which you supplied already. That address is for your dad's house right? Do I need to bring anything and will we have more cubes or tv's since more people are coming?
well i have 2 t.vs 1 in the living room where we will be playing and 1 in my old room which i dont mind moving 2 the living room if u guys want 2 carry it out there. i also have my wii and a friends wii i can use so thats 2 and 2. if u guys think that 2 isnt enuff then feel free to bring n e thing extra. i think 1 more cube/wii and a t.v will be plenty if some1 wants 2 volunteer

gangsta66

Smash Journeyman
gangsta66: I usually have a club meeting on friday afternoon 6-8pm, so I doubt I'll be going (til how long though?. I live in Sunset Falls, and jFizzle lives in Chapel Trail. I don't know his schedule but last time I asked him he told me he's free on tues and thurs. I'm not sure if he's a university student not like me. But like I said, oct 11-14 is a definite.

BETA: did you get a chance to contact Advent and face him?
honestly man u can come wen ever u want. im usually there wit my friends till 5 or 6 in the morning somtimes so its not a big deal u can come after your meeting if u like.

nicaboy

Smash Champion
haha that sucks i used to live there but i do come over sometimes and visit back i used to live in pembroke falls and falls of pembroke may be i can play you guys one day sorry buddy

Top Bottom