• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any pembroke pines/miramar smashers??

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Aww. Well the cheapest way would be to get that Nintendo Wi-fi USB connector. It works for the Wii and DS I think. The only bad thing about it is you have to have your computer running I think.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
I'm don't exactly know how the wireless thing works for the Wii. People say a wireless router does the same thing but I don't know how to set it up. >_> The USB is easier but more wasteful/annoying since you HAVE to turn on your computer.

Ryusiodo

Smash Apprentice
Beta since your message box is full...

I actually like *shocked expression* Halo 2 too...I'm sort of itching to play it against someone but I let my friend borrow my Xbox. If you have an XBox I'd like to play a game or two. >_> Btw the SATs sucked...Darn desks were those types where you have a small space to write on and a little strip of it sticks out to put your elbow on.

Top Bottom