• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any other goof MMO's?!?

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
of all the games to decide upon i picked runescape and im freakin addicted. for one its free, you cant go wrong there, and for two its simpler than the other but still finds a way to be just as addictive. that works for me, less thinking and same amount of fun. also, you can always become a member and pay $5 a month to get like over 6 times the content...peace

-hiroshi

TakDragon7

Smash Lord
Heatwave City, where air conditioners dont do jack
of all the games to decide upon i picked runescape and im freakin addicted. for one its free, you cant go wrong there, and for two its simpler than the other but still finds a way to be just as addictive. that works for me, less thinking and same amount of fun. also, you can always become a member and pay $5 a month to get like over 6 times the content...peace

-hiroshi
Being a member was fun on Runescape till I got bored of it after a while. I just gave up cuz you just do hte same thing over and over again.

Top Bottom