• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any new thread ideas?

MorpheusVGX

Smash Journeyman
The thruth is that these boards have little dedication, compared to other's I've been. I've had many mains. I am now maining Yoshi and this boards seems as if it has just started a couple of months ago.
Is there a "Why do you main Yoshi?" or "How did you end maining Yoshi" thread?
Is there a movement discussion thread?
Is there a "Let's work on how to handle Yoshi's weaknesses" thread?
Is there a "How do you train your Yoshi" thread?
Is there a " 100 Yoshi tricks" thread?
Many ideas can be taken from other boards...

auroreon

Smash Ace
The fact is that there is not much that needs discussion.
Most discussion threads rarely produce anything, all the main topics of coversation are already covered in threads on this board.
There are few Yoshis who actually contribute anything worthwhile to discussions and even when something of note is posted it is often overlooked.
Few people here are willing to experiment and try new things, the new stuff that is discovered is often discarded without much thought for whatever reason.

I actually have a few ideas for threads on new developments I have made with Yoshi, hounestly though most things don't really require a lot of discussion.

Metatitan

Smash Master
The fact is that there is not much that needs discussion.
Most discussion threads rarely produce anything, all the main topics of coversation are already covered in threads on this board.
There are few Yoshis who actually contribute anything worthwhile to discussions and even when something of note is posted it is often overlooked.
Few people here are willing to experiment and try new things, the new stuff that is discovered is often discarded without much thought for whatever reason.

I actually have a few ideas for threads on new developments I have made with Yoshi, hounestly though most things don't really require a lot of discussion.
Most of our worthwhile posters (Bwett, Burntsocks, Scatty) don't post that often anymore. I think we should try and find out which stage is yoshi's best (which I think is pictochat if I'm not mistaken).

Airborne

Smash Lord
Most of our worthwhile posters (Bwett, Burntsocks, Scatty) don't post that often anymore. I think we should try and find out which stage is yoshi's best (which I think is pictochat if I'm not mistaken).
uhm.... i dont like picto against kirby anymore...... took ybm to last stock on neutral then got 3 stocked by him on there.... went even with acey's kirby online and got 3stocked by him at picto

edit: and i just mindgamed myself into posting again b/c i wanted to show acey the hilarious egg debate.... XD

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Wow all the stages you guys say are yoshis best stages are banned here

i guess i cant contribute much

my simplicity will not be missed lulz

Depster

Smash Champion
The thruth is that these boards have little dedication, compared to other's I've been. I've had many mains. I am now maining Yoshi and this boards seems as if it has just started a couple of months ago.
Is there a "Why do you main Yoshi?" or "How did you end maining Yoshi" thread?
Is there a movement discussion thread?
Is there a "Let's work on how to handle Yoshi's weaknesses" thread?
Is there a "How do you train your Yoshi" thread?
Is there a " 100 Yoshi tricks" thread?
Many ideas can be taken from other boards...
Yes we have all of those or have discussed each thoroughly. We're actually one of the best character communities but have hit a slow spot recently.

Top Bottom