• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

any melee smashers in miami???

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
Im looking for some tourneys in the miami area mainly around Miami Central high or Turner Tech high. i go to turner so if anyone goes there hit me up to plan something out. Mods you may close if neccesary but if you do please post a link to another thread were i can find a similar subject.

so if anyone lives around central or hialeah high or anywere around there let me know.

chckn

Smash Ace
yeah thanks for that ut that's a brawl tourney im looking for melee tourneys. i dont like brawl that much and i prefer melee over it. plus that one is full and i cant join.
idk where turner high is, but I live on Miami gardens drive(186th) and 87th, kinda close to like miami lakes. Lemme know.

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
i live in miami gardens too around st thomas university.... i probably know you if you ever been to fiu south

but yeah i'm always down 4 sum melee so lemme know too

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Hmm, I live in Ives Dairy which is really close to the Aventura. If you want to smash feel free to leave a message up on my AIM. This goes out to anyone still interested in melee.

chckn

Smash Ace
i live in miami gardens too around st thomas university.... i probably know you if you ever been to fiu south

but yeah i'm always down 4 sum melee so lemme know too
lmao I went to Pace last year, but yeah thats close. If you wanna come by and get some friendlies hit me up.

oldmankungfu

Smash Journeyman
In a house... in Miami,Fl Close to MD South Campus
He was at the Melee tournament I held at FIU last year.
yeah i was!! can belive u remember!!! but yeah i live near flea market USA. Hit me up if u live by there cuz i cant travel all da way to aventura... but ruuku u should set another one up man last years was a succes(even though i had to leave early and placed 57 XD) but u should hook it up man ill definatly go man.

nevershootme

Smash Master
yeah i was!! can belive u remember!!! but yeah i live near flea market USA. Hit me up if u live by there cuz i cant travel all da way to aventura... but ruuku u should set another one up man last years was a succes(even though i had to leave early and placed 57 XD) but u should hook it up man ill definatly go man.
hopefully me and ruuku can throw something like that for this year. perhaps brawl and melee at the same time? I still have the brackets

Sh0ckwave

Smash Journeyman
where the hell is flea market usa? hook me up wit a flea market ho son.

Top Bottom