• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any intrest in a small brawl tourney in Western NC?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Lol Lucas.

I would be available if I weren't already booked pretty much through the break and all the way through January.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Don't take it to "hart" sos.

DH dislikes Brawl in the wya you dislike Melee. Supporters of each game in the state have come to the agreement to just everyone like what they want. Melee supporters are much more vocal though. If you choose to be vocal about Brawl, expect more of this type of behavior.

I play both games.

Also, only post in the newer locator thread bro aight?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I do. Alot of people do. Who play's melee?
Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what? Wait, what?

Must I get UP IN HEAH!?!

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Isn't it, though? Because I don't play brawl either.

I don't play any of that . . . As a matter of fact, why the fuck do I still post here?

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Okay, I'll admit, BEHR made me laugh a little.

That's more than I could say for some of you. You have my respect BEHR. I should invite you to a night of movies and delicious dinners.

BEHR

Smash Hero
how the hell did i miss this?

I am the King of snakes.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Flamingo MM in Brawl whenever I meet.?

Jiggs vs Whoever.

Top Bottom