• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any info on the Extenduuurrrr?

Gravekeeper

Smash Cadet
NNID
Gravekeeper
Did a quick search here, but I didn't come up with any instances about Samus's Extender being mentioned other than an old thread speculating about it- so, can anybody confirm whether it's in Brawl or not? I'm asking 'cause, according to Sakurai, the input to remove Samus's armor is a real quick up-down-up on the D-pad, which, as some might remember, is the input to do the Extender in Melee.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
Nobody has had any luck yet, and people have been trying.
They took it out in PAL version so I'm assuming Nintendo though it was too broken ( it really wasn't..took alot of skill to use properly) and took it out. I mean if it's gone in PAL version of Melee then it's prob gone in Brawl...oh well:lick:.

ShadowRegulus

Smash Rookie
Yeah, if you don't use it well, it can be something of a detriment... I wasn't that great with it. I always liked pulling it out on people who didn't know about it, though.

Top Bottom