• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any good ZSS players in NYC?

Slademj15

Smash Apprentice
Bronx NY, Pasadena California "Tag name: KS13
I want to talk to the best ZSS in NYC, reason is because I want to train my friend who loves her as a character and needs practice. I want to show him a video about her and how to use her.

Any good Players out there care to tell me your name and if you have some videos on youtube?

DeliciousCake

Smash Lord
3DS FC
4313-1513-6404
You couldn't look at our stickies? We have tons of stuff compiled to keep threads like this from appearing.

Snakeee

Smash Master
< points to location (oh wait the other boroughs don't know that mine exists)

I randomly go to Bum's weeklys in the Bx once in a while so if you go to one of those there's a chance we could play...I'm not sure if I'll be going to anymore though. Go to Apex, that's going to be huge. Actually everybody that reads this make sure you go to Apex :)

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
I was in NYC last weekend.

No time to smash, though. Family vacation and all.

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
I also have a really good ZSS and I too live in the bronx. ^^

Omgosh I see a pattern... =o

Guilty7

Smash Apprentice
On 231rd street. I'll be going to the weekly this friday for sure. (Last week my dad messed up my day... D: )

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
231rd 1 train or 4 train or 2 train i need a job so i can go to bums weekly. I live by 188 university 1 block away from kingsbridge.

Snakeee

Smash Master
It's so hard for me to get home from the Bronx late at night, so until we find another Manhattan venue, I won't be going unless I somehow have a ride home.

TheRockSays

Smash Journeyman
It's so hard for me to get home from the Bronx late at night, so until we find another Manhattan venue, I won't be going unless I somehow have a ride home.
yea trains slow down very hard after like 1AM i dont know about the ferry.

Top Bottom