• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any electronic musicians on here?

Jon Farron

✧ The Healer ✧
Premium
I've wanted to learn how to use a synthesizer for a while now, just haven't found the time.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I've been making computer music since 2005

Last edited:

Dan

Smash Lord
I love it. I'm gonna have to follow you on sound cloud. You must be influence by DKC and aquatic ambience.

Radiant coral sounds like a nice homage to aquatic ambience.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Thanks! It wasn't specifically inspired by AA, but I do love David Wise, the DKC soundtracks are definitely favorites

T4H

Smash Rookie
Just joined smashboards today and found a nice thread already. im fairly new to competitive melee (but i did play it a metric **** ton in middle school), I have been making electronic music for the last 2 years.

Last edited:

SuperSmashTaters

Smash Rookie
Electronic is a pretty broad range! Lot's of the modern pop songs are now made up of electronically synthesized or modified sounds. I use FL Studio to make music.

What do you use MarthMario?

Top Bottom