• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any Donkey Kongs Want to Join Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
I am looking for some DK's to join a, DK, Falcon, and Pit Clan

Now we are a small clan, 6 members, 4 Pits, 2 Falcons so far, but we are active, we have are first training session today. We also have some dual meets scheduled.

Here are some questions you may be asking?

1) During Practice will I have to play just Pits?

Answer: No, the practices will be set up so that the first match is with mains. Pit vs Falcon. The second and third matches the Pit user must use 2 different characters. You will only have to play against a Pit 1 match.

2) How good is this clan?

Answer: You can't be entirely sure yet because this clan started 2 days ago, but I use Pit and have a 2nd and 3rd Placement in about 30 Person Tournaments. One of our members is a great pit and is in the double digits for tournament wins. The 2 other members are 2 very good Pits that have given me games in the past.

3) Why join this clan?

Answer: We are active, fun, competitive and there are many more reasons you can think of.

But even with these questions, you should see for yourself...

This clan's base is out of the www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com

The thread if you have trouble is here
http://www.onlinebrawlcommunity.com/...st=0&sk=t&sd=a

If your interested, pm me, post there, or go to the thread and sign up yourself! We await your registration!

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
sign me up for this, I'm loving the idea of the gyms on the website

gocubs12345

Smash Apprentice
To go sign up for the clan you need to register at the online brawl community and find our clan thread in crew battles.

Its called Palutena's Army (3 Character Clan)

Jingo_Joe

Smash Apprentice
Why only DK, Falcon, and Pit? What do those three characters have in common, and if it is a clan for all three, why is it named after Palutena, a character from Kid Icarus?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom