• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Any chance of the 4 locked characters being released in next patch?

Little Nemo

The Dream Master
NNID
LockableFaceman
I'm most excited for Yoshi and Olimar, myself. I think both will be very interesting. Plus Olimar is awesome.
I agree with the "this release is just called Project M so it must be the first 'final' release" theory. I've been thinking the same thing. I assume everyone's in this time.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Well, damn. I was just proven wrong with every character being placed in there thus far. So then... what's missing? o.o

moneyfrenzy

Smash Ace
I'm most excited for Yoshi and Olimar, myself. I think both will be very interesting. Plus Olimar is awesome.
I agree with the "this release is just called Project M so it must be the first 'final' release" theory. I've been thinking the same thing. I assume everyone's in this time.
nah thats probably not true. One of them said in an interview that they are able to add 7 new characters to brawls 39. So far they added roy and mewtwo, so they are able to add 5 more, and idk why they would stop now haha

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
nah thats probably not true. One of them said in an interview that they are able to add 7 new characters to brawls 39. So far they added roy and mewtwo, so they are able to add 5 more, and idk why they would stop now haha
The problem is that in the pm site, they said maybe they would, but it takes 700+ hours for a single character, so thus 3500+ hours for those 5.

HyperrCrow

Emotional Reality
The problem is that in the pm site, they said maybe they would, but it takes 700+ hours for a single character, so thus 3500+ hours for those 5.
700+ hours was just Mewtwo. I remember seeing somewhere on the boards a PMBR member state that Roy only took about half of that time because all the animations were just tweaks and not brand new.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
700+ hours was just Mewtwo. I remember seeing somewhere on the boards a PMBR member state that Roy only took about half of that time because all the animations were just tweaks and not brand new.
Hm... maybe a bit less, then.

Top Bottom