• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

another video from saturday =)

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
You know...you should start learning those specific percents that let you get kills on spacies. Too many unecessary uairs when she was launched that could have been knees instead. Nub spacies like that shouldn't even live past 100%.

DJ-DIBBS

Smash Apprentice
Agreed, no need to start a thread for each video, Just add your videos to one thread such as "JonaDiaper Videos" or me plaiyng badly, but want attention
just kidding xD

Foxman15

Smash Journeyman
Also, don't play on hyrule. It is a fun stage, but the "safe house", what my friends and I refer to it as, takes away greatly from the fairness/skill it takes to win. It really turns into a tech-fest. Can be really fun though. But as critiquing goes, you can work on the accuracy of those shuffles. It is really easy to miss, since falcon can take off so fast, but thats why they can be so deadly. Your opponents praticly only use the c stick, so its hard to judge you overall. Most of melee is playing off others.

Top Bottom