• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

***ANOTHER UPDATE***Doodah's Last BIG Smash Tourney NoVember 17th

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Tommy Tiipman I sold my WoW account to get ready for brawl release, but lets play teams at this tourney i know you want to do pichu yoshi so bad it hurts, and at worst peach gannon. Make it happen.Coming to your house friday to work out. Miss you pete lets kiss this weekend i mean hang out and chill.

darkshy

Smash Ace
Hey Potatoes are teh **** son! Don't be dissing the future french fries lol! I have no idea what the hell I;m talking about XD

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Andy only eats Kosher potatos. For completely non-religious reasons. Did jew no that?

NBP Mike

Smash Journeyman
Idaho was what me Pete and Tommy thought was a really good idea but it really wasn't. It was before the time of children. P.S If you go to dodgeball linguini I will definetly claim your face as mine so let me know.

?!?

Smash Lord
Holla at me if you need to hire a teams partner. I
No go to FIU dammit its alot biiger than doodah's tourney its a combination of lazy miami players(which is the majority of the smashers down here) and the rest of the other south florida tourney goers known as me linguini,sighrax ect... you know the rest

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
I am not going to cataclysm.

I forgot to register and now its too late.

After losing to Adres I will no longer drive more than 45 minutes from my house for smash.

Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 F@gs.

darkshy

Smash Ace
I am not going to cataclysm.

I forgot to register and now its too late.

After losing to Adres I will no longer drive more than 45 minutes from my house for smash.

Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 F@gs.
If you got that **** on xbox live I am coming to your house every weekend

darkshy

Smash Ace
I can't participate sorry. Had to go to the hospital on wenesday so smash is out of the question for me for atleast week. Mabey I'll stop by to whine like a ***** at how I could **** you all up the *** with a blindfold on.

Top Bottom