• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Sheik combo video

codeman0624

Smash Rookie
I don't usually post around here, but I do come and read the threads often, so thanks to everyone for all the great techniques and info that you've all gathered, it's a great help!

Equal and I seem to have very different play styles, but that just goes to show why Sheik is such a great character, she can be played so many different ways...that and she's just a lot of fun to play as!

So here's my video as well, hopefully it's enjoyable to watch. I'm already working on a second one, I just keep getting new clips to add ^-^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MLNzyG9kpis

If anyone wants to play then send me a message, Sheik dittos are always a great way to learn new techniques and tactics!

saviorslegacy

My avater is not a Sheik avatar.
I saw it a few days ago.
I thought some of the technique's where cool and I developed a new chain set up from watching that video.

Over all though, you are a mid level Sheik (I like to think I just passed mid level but that's just me).
You still need to space better (which is what I am working on.)
I do have to say that you were creative.

ddonaldo

Smash Journeyman
I liked it.
The hit strings were impressive and your edge guarding skills were top notch. I gave it 5*s. My only complaint would be the skill of some of the people you were facing, (some seemed almost intent on SDing)

Tristan_win

Not dead.
Very good **** I like your combo video more then the other one. Heck I might even say it's near gimpy level

Mainly because you at least seem to have a pretty good grasp of how to use sheik ftilt. I really need to check the numbers to be sure but it looked like a lot of those ftilt into "X" were indeed true or close. The only one I saw that I notice wasn't at all was ftilt into nair on gano around 30% but then again I only watch the video once :3

Other then that though it looks like you need to fight better oppients really since it looked like a lot of them were just waiting to get hit and not trying to avoid it. I'm not trying to say somethings were staged or anything but that's just a sign of a not so good player.

codeman0624

Smash Rookie
I'll admit, I did take advantage of a few people who weren't quite where I am in terms of skill (the white bowser and falcon mainly), but other than that everyone else either goes toe to toe with me or usually get the better of me. I'd like to think I just intimidated them into SD'ing :laugh:

I'm always looking for new challenges so I can get better, I still get beat badly by quite a few people. And spacing is definitely something I need to work on, I get shield grabbed much more often than I would like.

I'm thinking of posting a few actual matches soon, since everyone here seems really good at critiquing. Thanks for the tips guys!

Top Bottom