• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Laser Question!

Umby

Smash Master
I thought I had seen this discussed before, but I don't see the thread for some reason, but does can Falco still LHDL? I'm having trouble trying to time it right, so I personally can't tell. If it is possible is it still a good tactic to get up from the ledge?

J4pu

Smash Champion
Yes he can still let go of the ledge, DJ, fire 2 lasers and land on the stage. The reason this isn't commonly practiced is because there is normally somebody standing right next to edge trying to knock you back off. But if they start expecting the ledge release , DJ, phantasm you can throw this in to surprise them.
He can also ledge hop double laser 2 lasers at about ground level and regrab the edge, but this requires UpB which means it is completely out of the question.

J4pu

Smash Champion
whichever you are more comfortable with, I like down since i can just roll the analog stick towards the stage after I let go for the forward momentum so that i land on the stage.
I would guess that away would be the better option for what squipy mentioned so that timing it perfectly wouldn't be as hard, but maybe its the same.

Top Bottom