• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Another Experienced Link Player joins the forums

D

Deleted member

The Smash community cries more than the Counter-Strike community.

Fact

D

Deleted member

The counter strike community is a group of shut-ins who are highly skilled in FPS'. I am one of them.
you obviously don't know that i've played cs since forever, i recently quit because i started playing brawl like 100% of the time though. I'm a freaking clutch/ace star son, 1d you so hard your awp looks like a tmp.

i said that the smash community QQ's more because even tho everybody on 1.6 cries about CSS, its even worse when it comes to the melee and brawl debate.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
you obviously don't know that i've played cs since forever, i recently quit because i started playing brawl like 100% of the time though. I'm a freaking clutch/ace star son, 1d you so hard your awp looks like a tmp.

i said that the smash community QQ's more because even tho everybody on 1.6 cries about CSS, its even worse when it comes to the melee and brawl debate.
yeah you're probably right good thing I'd skin you alive in tf2

Top Bottom