• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcing: The Official Smashboards / Wifi Wars Online Brawl Tournament

Status
Not open for further replies.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
Ha - I'll join if I get around to getting a wii and a copy of the SSBB game before the said time![/lazy bumbutt]
Is there some process of registration, or just "be there"?

swim2007

Smash Apprentice
why was my post deleted lol? I will say it again:

On Saturday March 29th I will not be available all day. I heard that you can play any time up to 9 P.M. that night. I should be able to get a few hours worth of games in but not an excessive amount. Please can someone clarify how the pools will work that day and how much time can be expected for all the games to be completed.

Well. I'm certain I'll lose, but the practice cannot possibly hurt my game. And I'll be able to see how my game matches up....

Probably not too well, but I could see myself rising a COUPLE ranks above the people that don't know what they're doing at all! ^_^;;

Micahc

Smash Ace
I would sign up, but I'm away on break during the tourney, so I hope we have more of these >_<

mega tortuse

Smash Rookie
well i got a few questions

do ya have to donate to partcipate

how will the matches be played

if they are over wifi

how will ya know who wins?

just a few questons

did i miss anything

Mizar

Smash Ace
This is so lame for euroland. I guess I'll have to wait untill the lag problem is solved.. *sigh*
Have fun guys :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom