• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Announcement from the Legacy Team

Should the extra music stay in the build, or become a separate, optional component ("DLC")?

• Yes, I like the songs, but it would free up space for other things.

Votes: 228 60.5%
  • Yes, I don't like the songs / amount of songs you included.

Votes: 22 5.8%
  • No, I like the songs you added the way they are.

Votes: 107 28.4%
  • No, just remove some of them, and don't make it DLC.

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Ladies and gentlemen, despite all odds, Smash Bros. Legacy M 1.2 has been released.

Hackless version is finished, with homebrew, sd.raw and portable netplay versions uploading as we speak.

Manipanni

Smash Rookie
Ladies and gentlemen, despite all odds, Smash Bros. Legacy M 1.2 has been released.

Hackless version is finished, with homebrew, sd.raw and portable netplay versions uploading as we speak.
so i just put the hackles on the sd card right? i don't need the instructions or portable just hackles ?do i need to download project m with it as well?

Last edited:

sturm3n

Smash Rookie

Wow, congratulations on the release!

Unfortunately, I have to play with Dolphin since the whole package is just 32MB over the capacity of my "2GB" SD card.

??Sanic Hedgehog??

Smash Ace
NNID
Sliverboy
3DS FC
5069-4545-8058
Well It's a keeper now. The infamous Snapshot bug is gone and I can now stay sane while playing one of the best PM Mod Packs I've ever had my hands on.

Thank You :)

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Wow, congratulations on the release!

Unfortunately, I have to play with Dolphin since the whole package is just 32MB over the capacity of my "2GB" SD card.
Hmm I see. What you can do is delete music files you don't need until you have enough space. You can use the "_COMPLETE SONG LIST.txt" file to reference which song files to delete.

Any word on a Legacy ISO builder?
Hmm, not much of one, except I'm beginning to look into it.

Well It's a keeper now. The infamous Snapshot bug is gone and I can now stay sane while playing one of the best PM Mod Packs I've ever had my hands on.

Thank You :)
Yes, thank you for bringing that to my attention. It had the most random cause, it's because I replaced the "sudden death" text. And even though it would display properly in-game, changing it would cause taking a snapshot to freeze by accident! I probably would have never gotten around to fixing it if you hadn't tipped me off about it.

So...

You're welcome. :)

Zarkdion

Smash Apprentice
One thing that I have always felt odd about with this pack has been the lack of a changelog on your main post. Why is this?

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
One thing that I have always felt odd about with this pack has been the lack of a changelog on your main post. Why is this?
Because I'm a freaking amateur hahaha.

Edit: what I'm trying to say is, I don't use a change log, it's mostly in my head...

Last edited:

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
What's an ISO builder?
You know how Brawl is an iso file type right? The entire Brawl game is contained within that iso. I am requesting one for Legacy, where a SD card isn't need.

I'm requesting this because to play it on my Wii U I have to keep my SDHC. And SDHC is "incomparable" to Brawl modding.

Hmm, not much of one, except I'm beginning to look into it.
I'm going to look into it as well. Though I don't think I'll get very far, maybe I can strike lucky and it turns out to be very easy to make.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
Heh, the changelog isn't for you, silly! It's for us, the users.
Ah yes.... erm, should I create a changelog from PM to SBLM? Or are you looking for changelogs in between versions?

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
davidvkimball davidvkimball

I've been informed you're using another persons work in this project originally created for PM via permission that that person did not have the right or power to grant.

Please remove it.

Last edited:

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
In case something happens to this post, read this.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
I recommend that Smash Legacy gets it's own website. That way, the Fun Police won't ruin the Legacy.
Nah dude it's cool, Warchamp and I are talking about this. It might just be a big misunderstanding.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
That just means to remove the work that was used without permission, not stop the whole thing

Last edited:

CyberMario

Settle It
3DS FC
3351-4726-1926
Also, *pssssst,* I do have my own website for Smash Bros. Legacy.

http://smashbroslegacy.com
I wasn't aware of the Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and other websites that Smash Legacy had sub pages for. You should put that in your signature so more people would know these other pages you run.

And of course I followed to all the websites I had an account to.

davidvkimball

blippi.gg, @MeleeHD Lead
Slippi.gg
D#0
NNID
davidvkimball
3DS FC
3196-5240-6546
Switch FC
SW-1880-0689-1110
What time zone do you use for your live stream schedule? EST or PT?
Well PT, back when I used to stream tourneys. Haven't done it in a while.

I wasn't aware of the Twitch, Twitter, Facebook, and other websites that Smash Legacy had sub pages for. You should put that in your signature so more people would know these other pages you run.

And of course I followed to all the websites I had an account to.
Ha, it's funny because my presence on SmashBoards was originally pretty secondary, but I might just do that. Thanks for the follows!

Top Bottom